nijû roku

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

The green-haired man choked on his food as he caught himself in a coughing fit. "Wait...what?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I forgot," She replied nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. He grumbled and cursed under his breath, throwing a death glare at the woman in front of her.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" He accused, eyeing her warily. "Oh, am I?" She questioned back, flashing him an innocent look. He hissed and resumed eating, making the raven-haired woman chuckle.

"I heyt shu," He said, mouth full of food. "I love you too and please don't talk when you're mouth is full," She warned, giving him a stern yet playful look. He just rolled his eyes and ignored her.

Silence enveloped them for a while. Enjoying each other's company in peace. The silence was soon dispersed when Zoro suddenly spoke. "When's their flight and time of arrival?"

"Their flight is at 7 in the morning so they'll have probably arrive at 3 in the afternoon since it's an 8-hour flight. Why?" Robin raised an eyebrow at him as she gave him a look.

He just shrugged, making her frown. She wanted to press further, but decided to drop the topic, seeing that he showed no signs of telling her.

She let out a disappointed sigh, catching the green-haired man's attention. "What's with the sighing today? Did I upset you in some way or something?"

"No. Don't worry, I just felt like sighing today." He gave her a look and shook his head in disagreement. "If you really want to know, I guess I have no choice, but to tell you."

"No, it's fine. I don't want to force you," Robin voiced out, flashing him a smile. "You sure?" He queried, eyeing her seriously. "Dead serious."

"Alright, I'll leave it to that then?" He said with hesitation, eyeing her for assurance. She nodded, making him crack a smile, which she returned.

Zoro suddenly stood up, making her look at him quizzically. "You're going somewhere?" She inquired, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, yeah. Is that okay with you? I'll be back at 8 in the evening and stay the rest of the night here." She nodded and smiled.

He smiled back and planted a soft kiss on her temple, making her smile more. The two exchanged goodbyes and warm smiles.

The raven-haired woman let out a beautiful smile as she watched his figure disappear from her sight. As soon as he was gone, she went inside and plopped down on the comfy couch.

She let out a contented hum as she closed her eyes. She stayed in that position for a while, but it was disturbed when her phone suddenly rang.

She searched for her phone, tapping the table beside her with eyes closed. As soon as she got hold of her phone, she pressed the call button and placed it beside her right ear. "Hello?"

"ROBIN!" Reina squealed loudly, making Robin distance the phone away from her. "Jeez, Reina. I can hear you perfectly fine. No need to call out my name that loud."

"Oops, sorry," Reina said gleefully, squeals could be practically heard in between her words, "I'm so excited to meet you. And Anko too!"

"Fufufu. Yep. It's not obvious. Not at all," Robin agreed, giggling. "Aww, you bully! I'm sorry if we missed you a lot!" The raven-haired woman's giggles resurfaced as she imagined Reina saying those words with a pout.

Reina growled loudly, making her giggle more. "Stop giggling already!" She hissed, rolling her eyes heavenwards. "Alright, alright. I'll stop. No need to get that mad. I missed you a lot too. You and Anko."

"I hope you're not saying that out of pity." Robin frowned upon hearing this, staying silent for a while before speaking again. "Do you see me as like that?"

"Aww, I'm just kidding, Robicchi. No need to take it to heart. I'm sorry." She apologized sincerely, guilt evident in her voice. Robin let out a hearty laugh. "I know."

"So...." Reina started. "What?" Robin queried, eyes filled with curiosity. "How's it going with your future hubby?" Reina asked in a sing-song voice. The raven-haired woman turned beet red. "He's not my future hubby...yet."

"Wait...he didn't propose to you yet?" Reina inquired, disbelief evident in her voice. "Yep." Hearing her response, her eyes went wide. "No. Freaking. Way! I thought you guys were going to get married!"

"What? Why would you think that?" Robin asked in disbelief. "Well....You two looked good together....and I want to be an aunt already." Robin almost choked on her own saliva. "Are you for real?"

"Duh! Of course!" Reina replied in a matter-of-fact tone. "Our relationship's still not that long, you know." Reina rolled her eyes upwards, shaking her head slightly.

"Robicchi, time is not necessary to tell whether you really love each other. As long as you love each other unconditionally, you guys will stay strong until the end."

"Listen to my word of advice, and you won't regret a thing." Robin let out a hearty laugh. "Alright, I'll listen to you this time."

Her eyebrows creased when she heard no reply from the other line, until she heard a ruckus before a voice emerged from the line. "ROBI!!!"

She immediately distanced the phone away from her ear and giggled. "Energetic as ever, Anko. How are you?"

"Pretty as always, of course." Robin chuckled when she heard a gagging sound followed with a loud "Yuck!". "You bullies! I hate you both!"

"Sorry. I have to go now. I still have some leftover paperwork to do. Call you later. Love you," Robin said in a hurry as she took a quick glance at her wristwatch.

The two girls on the other line bid her goodbye and ended the call right after. Robin let out a smile as she dragged herself upstairs. "Time to get ready."

As she ascended the stairs, her thoughts drifted to her conversation with her cousins. She let out a long sigh, staring off into space. "When will we get married...?"

Realizing what she just said out loud, her face turned beet red as she shook her head. What am I saying? How embarrassing...But I'm really curious...does he even plan to marry me? A sigh escaped her lips again.

"I really hope so."

A/N: Yay! This fanfiction is finally nearing its end. I'll probably post the prologue of my new zorobin fanfic as soon as I posted another chapter of this story. Love lots guys~ 😘💕