jû san

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

The raven-haired woman yawned as she turned to face the green-haired man. She stared at him, memorizing each and every inch of his face. Her lips curved into a smile when he suddenly stirred in his sleep before slowly opening his eyes. "Good morning," She greeted, tapping the tip of his nose gently.

He smiled at her actions, pulling her closer to him. "Morning," He greeted back before pecking her lips. She smirked and raised her eyebrow at him. He just grinned in response before kissing her fully. It was sweet and gentle. She let out a giggle into their kiss as she slowly hovered above him.

She pulled away from him, making him groan. He was about to kiss her again when she suddenly stopped him by placing a finger on his lips. "Eager, are we?" She chuckled, placing a soft and quick kiss on his lips. "Let's eat breakfast first, okay?" She queried, standing up and descended the stairs. He groaned again before following her.

She cooked the usual food for breakfast and put them in a plate. He prepared the table and sat on a chair. She sat on a chair in front of him. It was quiet yet comfortable. He finished his food in a blink of an eye, making her look at him quizzically. He just shrugged and point at her food, mouthing the words "Eat fast."

She nodded and continued eating her food. Her cheeks flushed when she felt a pair of eyes staring at her. She consciously ate her food, trying not to feel uncomfortable with his intense stare. After minutes of doing so, she finally gave up and stopped eating. She stared back at him with the same intensity, catching him off guard.

"What do you want?" She inquired, sighing. She waited for his response but he remained silent. She raised her eyebrow at him. Getting her message, he cleared his throat before speaking. "Eat fast so that I can kiss you. I can't kiss you if you're still eating," He reasoned with a frown, hanging his head low.

She blinked a few times, trying to process what he just said. When her brain had finally comprehended what he said, she burst into a fit of laughter. He raised his head and looked at her in utter confusion. "What? Why are you laughing?" He grumbled, slightly annoyed by her reaction. He hissed when she continued laughing, completely ignoring his question.

He was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed his arm and motioned for him to sit down. He followed her obediently, annoyance still evident on his face. She calmed herself down before motioning for him to wait. He just nodded at her. She smiled and finished her food quickly. After finishing it, she immediately grabbed his collar and smashed her lips onto him, catching him off guard.

Before he could respond to it, she pulled back with a guilty face. "Sorry for laughing earlier. I couldn't help it. You were so cute when you said those words. I hope I didn't upset you that much," She apologized, smiling sheepishly. He just grinned at her, pecking her lips on the process.

"Well, one thing's for sure. You sure did upset me and you have to pay for it," He said sternly. She gulped and bit her lower lip, letting out a nervous chuckle. Not being able to control himself anymore, he pulled her on his lap and kissed her senseless. She let out a gasp when he licked her lips and bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He immediately slipped his tongue inside her mouth, exploring every nook and cranny of her mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance but she eventually gave in and let him do whatever he pleases. Their mouths were still connected when his phone suddenly rang. He ignored it and continued kissing her.

The annoying ringing of his phone eventually ceased and he sighed in relief in their kiss, but it turned into a groan after a while when his phone rang again. She pulled away from the kiss, motioning him to answer the call. He groaned, fishing his phone out of his pocket. Who in the world tried to interrupt their moment?