jû ni

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece. If I do, I would have already made Zorobin canon (•̀•́)و

A beautiful smile adorned Robin's features as she observed the sleeping Zoro beside her. Her eyes raked over his perfectly sculpted face, admiring it. She lightly touched his eyelids and nose, caressed his cheeks, and traced his jawline with her fingers.

Her hands caressed his cheeks again before stopping beside his lips. She stared at it, noticing how pink and soft it looks. She was about to touch his lips when she suddenly felt movement from him.

She abruptly retracted her hand, closing her eyes. She heaved a sigh of relief when she felt his steady and soft breathing blowing on her face again. She fluttered her eyes open and stared at him again.

She let out a soft squeal when he suddenly tightened his hold on her waist, pulling her closer to him. She blushed when she realized how close their faces are. Their noses are touching and she could feel his hot breath fanning her lips, sending shivers down her spine.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," He said smugly, receiving a playful eye roll from the raven-haired beauty. "No thanks. I don't want to broaden your ego more," She retorted, trying to subtly distance her face away from his as much as possible.

Noticing her attempt to subtly put some distance between them, he grinned and pulled her closer, making her eyes go wide. She averted her eyes and looked at anything around the room but him. "Robin," He called out, placing a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

She stayed still for a few seconds before slowly looking at him in the eyes. "Yes?" She answered breathlessly, getting lost in his eyes. He just smiled in response, staring at her intensely. She felt the heat slowly creeping into her face when he just stared at her in silence.

She was about to call out to him when he suddenly leaned in slowly, making her shut her mouth. She tightly shut her eyes, waiting for his lips to crash onto hers. She felt a wave of disappointment when she felt his lips crashed onto the corner of her lips.

She slowly opened her eyes and stared at his eyes. "Wait," He mumbled under his breath before smiling at her. She furrowed her brows in confusion, trying to figure out what he meant when he said that word. Wait for what, Zoro?  She thought, frowning.

Before he could ask him, he cut her off, saying, "Let's go. Can you cook something for me please?" He pleaded, showing her his puppy dog eyes which made her chuckle. She nodded in response, getting out of his tight embrace. She was about to stand up when he suddenly grabbed her wrist, making her look at him quizzically.

"I'm going to take a shower," He stated, "You can cook later and join me if you want." She blushed at his suggestion, staring at him. He smirked triumphantly but it turned into a frown when he saw her mirroring his expression.

She leaned in closer to him, making him blush furiously. "I'd love to, but I don't want you to bleed your nose to death. I care about your health," She said, staring at him innocently. She smirked in satisfaction and pulled her face away from him when he suddenly turned beet red.

She chuckled at his reaction, earning a glare from him. She went towards the door and opened it. "Have fun," She mocked, winking at him before going out and closing the door behind her. "Damn you, woman," He grumbled under his breath before dragging his self to the bathroom.

~*~

She sighed as she ate her portion of food, gaining his attention. "We can do it next time," He stated, trying his best to cheer her up. She just shrugged and sighed again, making him frown. She looked out at the window, frowning at the sight.