Chapter 2

Dimitri's house^

Dimitri's house^

Dimitri's POV:

"Mum?" I opened the door to see mum cooking in the kitchen while dancing to the music.

"You're back!" She chirped as she jumped on me, pulling me into her gigantic hug.

"What are you doing here? Where's Fred?" She gave me the do-you-not-have-any-eyes look before shrugging cooly.

"I'm cooking obviously. Fred? Oh, I sacked him."

"What?! Why? He's a good cook."

"I know but he's getting old. I want him to spend more time with his family instead of staying here staring at the boring walls. Also, don't worry. I gave him a million for feeding you so well. I don't take advantage of kind souls like him."

"Oh...then who's going to cook for me?"

"I'm hiring a new cook for you of course. Meanwhile, I'll be the one cooking for you. I can't trust you without a cook." She said in a duh tone as she went back to whatever she was cooking.

"I'm not 5 mum." I whined. She always treat me like a kid.

"Yeah. You're 2." Urgh...her and her fast thinking mind. I can't even think of remarks like that that fast.

"Mummmm..."

"Oh shut. Stop being so whiny.  Go and have a bath. Dinner will be done by then." She ordered as she push me out of the kitchen.

"Yes Madam!" I mock saluted her before marching upstairs while she rambled about me being childish. Hey...I did it to entertain you and you call me childish? How ungrateful...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Mhmmm! This is delicious! I miss your cooking." I moaned as the flavors burst in my mouth. Mum's lobster pasta is the best! Delicious!

"My cooking only? How can you be so cruel?! Such a son I have here

"My cooking only? How can you be so cruel?! Such a son I have here. You seriously hurt my feelings. " Mum tried to act hurt but failed when she started grinning.