Chaper 23

Dimitri's POV:

"Here you go." I place the food down on the table before sitting down opposite Ray on the comfortable mattress laid out.

Sitring up properly, his eyes widened at the meal I prepared as he breathed in the aroma. "Thank you. I'm famished," He groans as he cracked his stiff neck, "and sore and it's all thanks to who?" He shot me a stink eye as he sat on a pillow.

I stifled a laugh as I may or may not be the one who caused it. " I wonder who...who did it?" I asked him innocently making him roll his eyes and reached out to hit me in the head. Hard.

"Obviously the sore loser." He snorted as he folded his arms while glaring cutely at me.

"Ouch kitten! No need to get so rough. Although, I don't mine you being rough in bed." I winked at him making him smack me again but I dodged this time.

We played beach volleyball for 2 hours straight without rest as no one wanted to lose. He was winning so I may or may not have on the vibrations making him lose focus. The ball hit him in the shoulder hard which resulted him to fall backwards and hit the sand hard.

After that, we had lunch by the sea before we went to fly kites and play a few games of basketball in the court behind the house. I won in basketball obviously and no, I did not cheat this time. I swear!

"Here. Eat up. I'll help give you a massage later on."

"Promise?"

"Yes kitten. Now eat." He place a spoon of the cheesy chicken baked rice into his mouth before moaning in delight.

" He place a spoon of the cheesy chicken baked rice into his mouth before moaning in delight

"This is awesome! I love it. The cheese melts in the mouth and the chicken is so tender and juicy! It tastes like heaven."

"Thanks kitten. Try the soup next." I pointed to the creamy mushroom soup as he nodded eagerly. He picked up the garlic bread on the side before dipping it into the soup and taking a bite out of it.

"Wow

"Wow. It's really good. Tastes like the one from the convenience store." He says cheekily.

"Excuse me? Taste like those from the convenience store? Are you serious?" I sassed as he giggled adorably.