Chapter 15

*3 weeks later*

Chris's POV:

"Ray?" I stare at Ray as focused on making his macarons with a slight smile on his face which is very common to see these few days.

"Are you and the Dimitri guy dating?" He looked up at me for a moment before going back to piping.

"No?"

"Doesn't seem like it. You have been going out with him for the past few weeks." They've been going out so much, it just irks me! I hate it when he's spending more time with some other guy that is not me.

"We're just getting to know each other." Like I would believe that kind of shit.

"Why must you? You're just his chef. No employer would even bother to want to go out with their employee just to know them or even talk to them." I spat in jealousy and anger making him slam his piping bag down, looking up at me with lividness in his eyes.

"Why do you care? It's my own freedom to do what I want. You've been so poking your nose into my business everytime I go out with him. What's wrong with you? You've never bothered about such things before!"

"I care because I love you!" My words came out abruptly, stunning both Ray and myself.

"I told you I don't have such attraction for you. I only love you as a friend. Nothing deeper than that. "

"No...you said that you wouldn't mind. Please Ray, give me a chance. I love you. I really love you Ray. I can't live without you. Please Ray-"

"No. Sorry but no Chris. I'm already falling for him. I can't accept your love. You're a kind-hearted and lovable person but you're not the one for me. You can find someone who can love you-"

"No! I only love you! I don't love anyone else! I only want you. Only you are suitable for me." No one else is suitable for you. Not the bastard or anyone else, only I'm fit for you.

"Chris, I think you need to calm down. You're not thinking right now."

"I don't need to calm down! I'm thinking perfectly fine!"

"That's it. I'm out." He stomped towards the door and threw on his shoes swiftly before throwing the front door open.

"Out? Where are you going?" I grabbed onto his arm but he shook my hand away harshly and pushing me backwards. No...don't leave me.

"None of your business. Meanwhile, go calm yourself down."

"Maybe this is why your parents abandoned you! Only I love you! No one else does!" I know I've stepped over my limit but he has to get fact right that only I can love him.

Giving me a last look, he slammed the door in my face before walking away without even looking back. He can walk as far as he wants and I'll still find him and have him as mine no matter what.

Dimitri's POV:

Closing my final folder, I stood up ready to go and pass it to Kyle until my phone started to ring.

The house number? "Hello?"

"Master?" Once Joey's voice entered my ears and I knew immediately that something wasn't right. First, he never calls me during office hours and secondly, his voice is slightly different.

"Yes Joey?"

"I-It's Ray." Ray?! What happened to him?

"What happened?" I tried to keep my tone as calm as possible when I'm actually freaking out internally.

"I don't know Master. He just came into the house around 2 looking gloomy and he just hid in one of the guest room. He's still inside till now." Thats like 4 hours ago!

"Didn't you try to ask him what happened or try to get him out?"

"I did but he remained quiet as he stared blankly at a wall. I opened it once and tried to pull him out but he snapped at me and asked me to get loss." Something bad must have happened. Ray is never like that.

"I'll be back soon. Just make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Yes Master." Ending the call, I grabbed my car keys and folder quickly before dashing to my car, throwing the file at Kyle who was just right walking past.

Ray's POV:

"Ray, its 5 already. You should come out." Joey knocked against the shut door, making me move further back into my hiding place.

My parents loved me. They only forgot to take me home... Chris is wrong, he's wrong...

Oh please, you know that I'm right. Chris's voice resounded loudly in my head, making me clench my head tightly, trying to force his voice to get out but...it's not.

My parents will never leave me behind. They said that they love me. They said that they'll bring me home...

You know that's a lie. They hate you. They've abandoned the trash that you are. You know only I love you. Everyone else hates you.

I love you Ray. Let's get married one day okay?  This time, it was a different voice. A more soothing and gentle voice which seems so familiar.

You know that's a lie Ray. No one loves you. You can only find love with me.  I'll be the one making you happy when not even your pair of 'parents' can. You'll love me. I know you'll love me.

"No...no no! They love me! I know they do! They won't leave me! I don't love you! I don't! I-" A pair of warm arms suddenly warpped around me as I got pulled up and placed onto the person's lap.

"Shhh. I got you now kitten. I got you. I'm here love. No one will leave you okay? " I look up through my tears to see Dimitri looking down at me. Dimitri...

"I'm here. I'm here for you kitten." He said reassuringly as he rubbed my back comfortingly. Wrapping my arms around his frame, I buried my face into his collarbone area as I held him close to me. I'm not alone. He loves me.

"I love you Ray. I will always love you." His comforting words made my heart swell as tears rolled down my cheeks, staining his suit.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I shook my head against his chest before sighing deeply when he said please.

"Okay..." Telling him what happened from the start to the end, many emotions flashed through his eyes, ranging from one of pity to one of anger.

"Let me bring you out tomorrow. I want to show you something."

"But you have work-"

"I'm the boss."

"Okay..."

"Come, let's go downstairs. I'll prepare dinner for us." Can he even cook?

"I thought you can't cook?"

"I can. I'm just too lazy." He chuckled guiltily as he interlocked our hands together.

"How does western sound?"

"It sounds perfect."

"Then western it is." He announced comically before racing into the kitchen as a small smile tugged at the corner of my mouth.

I'm so lucky to have him by my side.