Characters' Background

A bit of the characters' background~

Ray

Age:33
Height:183
Likes: Cooking and Baking
Dislikes: Snobby rich people

Background info:
Since 2, Ray has been abandoned by his parents and taken care in an orphanage. At 11, he was adopted by a pair of aged couple. His adopted mother died when he's 20 and his adopted father died when he's 23. He first started working in a French cafe which sells pastries and rose in position quickly to the manager role. Deciding to learn more, he jumped cafes and restaurants to learn different cuisines and finally set up his own cafe which ended up getting bought over by Dimitri after 2 years.

Dimitri

Age: 35
Height:192
Likes: Food
Dislikes: Untidiness

Background info:
By the age of 20, he received his business degree. When he was 24, he took up his father business when his father decided to retire and expanded it to be one of the largest company in the country. He wants to find a special someone to share his joy with but the guys he dated were all only after his money.

Chris

Age:33
Height: 170
Likes: Partying and cute things
Dislikes: Homophobic people

Background info:
When Chris was 12, he came clean to his parents that he's gay. They, being strong Christian believers, they disowned him as they say that they won't accept a sinner in their house. Before moving in to the house lent to Ray, Chris has been living with him in a rented 3-room flat ever since they met each other in college.

Joey

Age:28
Height:166
Likes: Sweet stuffs
Dislikes: Anything spicy

Background info:
Joey has been trained to be Dimitri's butler since of a young age of 8. His family has been serving the Dimitri's family way before he was born. As a obedient and well mannered person, Dimitri likes his service a lot and took him from his parents house to serve him in his house since age 16.