Chapter 22

Dimitri's POV:

"Woah. How do you know about this place?" Ray asked with wide eyes as we entered my family's beach house. 

"It's my family's beach house." 

"Wait...you mean this whole beach belongs to your family?!" I opened my mouth to reply but he covered my mouth. "Don't. I know it is. Just give me time to process this info."

"There's no need to process anything. Here." I threw Ray a pair of beach shorts which he caught easily as I took mine out from the haversack I brought. "Let's change in our room." Ray nodded as I lead him upstairs to my room. My parents had this room built for me as they wanted their private time.

 My parents had this room built for me as they wanted their private time

"Wow...it's beautiful." Kitten says astonished once he stepped into my room

"You know what's more beautiful?"

"You." He rolled his eyes at my tactics before rebutting. 

"You know what's cheesy?"

"Me." 

"Glad you know. Now turn. I have to change." Turning around unwillingly, I slipped off my clothes and changed into the beach pants. "You done?" 

"Yeah." I spun around to see the most beautiful image. Kitten was leaning against the balcony as the light rays fell on him perfectly. The free view of those abs of his and his delicious looking muscles made my mouth water and junior to stand up straight like a soldier at attention. The thin fabric below did no help in hiding my raging boner.

 The thin fabric below did no help in hiding my raging boner

"You look fucking hot kitten." He looked at me from top to bottom before licking his lips seductively.

"You look hot too. Is that a boner?" He laughed as he walked towards me, his muscles flexing at every move he made.

"No. I'm just hiding a banana down there so that I can eat later on."

"Oh really?" He stood up straight in front of me as his hand cupped my crotch. Shit. I bit back a hiss as his hand went up and down slowly.

"Then I suppose you won't feel anything right?" He said teasingly as he wrapped his hand around my dick through the shorts. 

"Fuck! You better stop now kitten-"

"Or else?" He continued to stroke me through my shorts making me let out a loud moan.

"That's it. Bend over the bed and stay there." The dominant side took over and I went to the bag to take out a few items.

"Yes, Master." If it was even possible, I felt myself getting harder when he called me master. He asked for this.

Walking over to him, I pulled his shorts down, revealing his own twitching boner. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes." Knowing that I'll be my kitten's first dom made my heart swell in pride.

Squeezing a generous amount of lube on my fingers and on his twitching hole, I pushed one finger into his entrance as he hissed in pain. "Should I stop?"

"No. Just give me a sec." He relaxes his body significantly as he pushed out, making it easier for my finger to enter. Pushing my whole finger in, he wriggled a little in discomfort before asking me to continue. I withdrew my finger slightly and was surprised to see it clean. Seems like someone was prepared.

Pushing in the second, he pant out as his muscles clenched tightly. "Relax kitten. You're doing so well. Just relax your muscles." After a few minutes or so, he managed to relax and I started to scissor him, making him loose enough to take in my third finger.

Thrusting my fingers in, he moaned out in pleasure as he pushed himself against my finger. This should be enough. Removing my fingers from his ass, he grunted out displeased as I coat the butt plug in lube. Pushing it through his hole, I inserted it deep and knew that I had found his prostate when he cursed out loud once the butt plug hit a certain spot.

"Done. Wear your pants back." Slapping his butt, he moaned into the sheets as he stayed there unmovingly. "What's in my ass? It feels...weird." He wriggled his ass in the air like a kitten wriggling its tail...hmm...I should buy one with a kitten's tail attached to it. It'll look good on him.

"It's a butt plug. Now you are to keep it in till I remove it. Got it?" He wore his shorts back stiffly as he stood on the spot with a discomfort look on his face.

"Let's go then."

"Out?! With this in my ass?!"

"Don't worry. It's waterproof. Now let's go." He huffed in defeat as he waddled behind me.

Ray's POV:

As I walked or tried to walk behind Dim, the plug rubs against the walls of my canal, sending me waves after waves of pleasurable friction. This is just torture.

"Dim, please remove it." I begged but he continued to walk ahead, ignoring my pleas.

Suddenly, vibrations shot through my spine, making my legs turn into jelly and me to fall onto the sand as vibrations continued to assault my ass.

"D-Dim." I panted out as pleasure shoot through me. I feel like I'm going to explode. "D-Dimitri! W-Wh-What's...ha-happening?" He turned around with a grin as he held out a remote.

"I forgot to tell you but that is also a vibrator and I can control it whenever I want to." Fuck. This is too intense already.

"P-Please s-stop it." By this moment, I was already in a moaning mess as beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

"Fine..." Pressing a button, the vibrations stopped immediately, allowing my body to finally relax.

"Are you going to stop when I say so next time?" I nodded my head, too tired to move my mouth.

"Use your words kitten and call me Master during these type of situations. It's a huge turn-on."

"Yes, Master." Dim smiled widely as he leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

"That's my kitten." He patted my head gently before helping me to get up.

For some reason, I loved how he made me call him Master. Calling him Master sends a trail to tingles down my spine. Maybe it's because of the safe aura he emits.

 Maybe it's because of the safe aura he emits

To be continued...