Chapter 29

*Ray 5 month pregnant*

Dimitri's POV:

"Hello Mr and Mr Henderson. I believe you're here to find out the gender of the baby?" The doctor greeted kindly as we entered the room.

We nodded in union as Ray rubbed his prominent bump nervously. He's bigger than normal 5 month pregnant woman so he's worried that it's different for a guy.

"Please lie here and lift your shirt up, Mr Henderson." Ray did as he was told, revealing his baby bump which is much larger than a watermelon.

"It's going to be kinda cold so I hope you don't mind." Ray shook his head and remained still, not even flinching slightly even when the cold gel was applied on his bump.

"How is the baby doc?" The doctor tilted the ultrasound machine to us, showing us outlines of the baby.

"Congratulations. It's two healthy baby -." She beamed as our we stared at each other in disbelief. "See, this is baby one and that is baby two. You can see that they're facing each other." She pointed to the right for baby one and to the left for baby two who are facing each other in their fetus position.

"Twins, Dim." Ray whispered out as tears pooled in his bliss-filled eyes.

"I know. Thank you kitten." I place a soft kiss on the corner of each of his eyes, kissing his tears away. "Can we have 4 of the pictures printed?"

"Sure. Give me a moment." She exited quickly, leaving us alone.

"Thank you kitten. You made me the happiest guy on earth."

"No problem Dim. You made me the happiest man on earth too. I love you."

"I love you too kitten. Shall we plan on how to announce this to our parents later?"

"I've already something in mind. I'll tell you on the way to the mall."

"Here you go Mr and Mr Henderson

"Here you go Mr and Mr Henderson. You all may leave if there's no questions to ask." The doctor said sweetly as she handed us the pictures well protected, in a clear zip lock bag. I glance towards my beloved to see if he has questions but he just shook his head with a smile on his face.

"Thank you doctor. Then we shall take our leave now. Have a nice day." Once we're out, I spun kitten around to face me before pressing my lips passionately against his as I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging them lightly.

He let out a low moan of pleasure while resting his hands on my chest as my tongue plunged into his luscious mouth. Mhmm...buttery and sweet. Must be the chocolate strawberries and Nutella and banana stuffed croissant he ate just now. It's weird how his cravings are all only for sweet stuffs.

 It's weird how his cravings are all only for sweet stuffs

Pulling away, I grinned at the sight of his swollen lips as he stood there out of breath

Pulling away, I grinned at the sight of his swollen lips as he stood there out of breath. "You taste so sweet kitten. If we are at home right now, you won't be able to walk or much less stand for the next day." I spoke deeply into his ears, sending a shiver down his spine.

"I would totally want that-" He growled into my ear temptingly, "but your parents are coming and I don't need them knowing that we just had sex."

"I'm sure they won't mind us making more love. I bet they'll be glad instead as that means more grandbabies for them."

"What makes you think that I'm going to be the only one popping the babies?" He raised his eyebrow at me as he folded his arms. Shit. He's not expecting me to be pregnant... right?........Right?

I stared at him in horror for a while before he started to burst out laughing as he held the wall for support. "Damn...you should see the horrified look on your face. It's so darn comical. I'm just kidding love. Being the bottom is much more pleasurable anyway."
Glaring at him for scaring the shit out of me, he winked playfully before walking away, swaying his hips purposely with every step he took. He's such a tease. I ran up to him quickly, slapping his ass sharply, causing a moan to escape his lips. Fucking hot...and he's all mine.

"You pervert."

"Says the one who enjoyed it." He blushed 69 shades of red before slapping my arm in embarrassment.

"Shut up..."

"Yes tiger." I saluted jokingly making him growl in return like a tiger. He looks so cute! It's like a mother tiger protecting her unborn cub.

 He looks so cute! It's like a mother tiger protecting her unborn cub

Ray's POV:

"Are you sure that you don't need any help kitten?" I shut Dim up before huffing in annoyance while glaring at the stupid can of heavy cream sitting on the highest shelf. I swear if it's a living thing, it must be laughing hysterically at me.

"Come on, let me help you kitten." He suggested 10 minutes later but I wasn't going to let him get it down for me.

I used to be able to reach way past the highest shelf, now, I can't even reach for it due to my big belly. I'm so fat. Out of nowhere, fat tears rolled down my face uncontrollably, making Dim put the basket down and take me into his arms immediately.

"Shhh...don't cry love." He cooed as I cried into his shirt.

"I'm so fat *sob* and useless. I can't even get a can *sob* which I can always get with ease *sob*." He rubbed my back tenderly as he whispered praises into my ears.

"You're not fat or useless kitten. You're just pregnant with our baby and I'm so proud of you. You're the best husband I can ever ask for. I love you kitten, no matter whether you're fat or sickly or anything that makes you think bad of yourself,  just know that I will always love you. Okay?" He said sincerely as he stared deep into my eyes.

"O-Okay..." Leaning down, he kissed my nose lightly before picking up the basket.

"That's my kitten. Now can you let me help you get that can down and let's go home to set everything up?" Nodding my head quietly, he smiled brightly while ruffling my hair.

He wrapped his arms around my waist securely as he lifted the basket with another hand with ease. Let's get it started then.