Chapter 14

Ray's POV:

"Ray, do you want to go to the pub tonight?" Chris asked casually as he switched the TV channels. It's been a week and Joey is back from visiting his parents so I'm freed from my duties and back to only cooking for Dim.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Really?"

"Ye-" My phone started buzzing in my back pocket and Dimitri's name appeared on the screen causing a smile to tug on my lips. "Sorry. Hang on for a moment."

Walking into the kitchen, I leaned against the counter before answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Afternoon kitten." Dimitri's smooth voice entered my ears, sending a slight shiver down my spine.

"Afternoon to you too. Aren't you supposed to be working? It's 2pm."

"It's still lunch break. I still have 30 minutes. Thanks for the food also. It's delicious as usual."

"No problem. Glad you like it. By the way, why did you call?"

"Can't I call just to hear your voice?" His words caused me to blush a little but I'm not going to tell him he has such an effect on me. "Anyway, do you have a raisin?"

"No?" What does he want a raisin for?

"How about a date?" Is he craving for sweet things? I only have ice cream here...

"No-ohhh..." Sighing unbelievably, I couldn't help but chuckle at his attempt. "You and your pick up lines..."

"Did it work?"

"Hmm...maybe?" A grin formed on my lips as I imagined his eyes lighting up like light bulbs.

"So it's a yes?"

"Yeah..."

"Great! I'll pick you up later at 7. Dress casual."

"Okay. See you."

"See you. Love you kitten." Thank goodness he hang up after that as I have no idea how I'm going to reply to him.

"Who's that?" Chris asked curiously once I exited the kitchen.

"Sorry Chris but I can't make it for tonight. You can go if you want." His smile fell for a split second but quickly returned.

"Oh...it's alright then. I'll be fine at home chilling and watching Netflix."

"You sure?"

"Positive." Chris smiles as he laid down on the sofa comfortably.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Hey kitten. You look hot tonight." Dimitri says deeply as his eyes roamed up and down my frame.

"Thanks. You look good too." He's wearing a leather jacket with a grayish-black t-shirt, a pair of blue demon slim-fit demin jeans and a pair of Nikes. To say that he look good is an understatement. He looks like a supermodel, fucking gorgeous.
"Take a photo. It will last longer." He said arrogantly with a playful smirk as he posed for me. Oh well, he offered. I did not ask for it. Taking out my phone, I took a quick shot and set it as my phone wallpaper. Damn...he's so hot.

"Done." Keeping my phone back into my back pocket, he opened his passenger door like a gentleman for me to enter.

"Let's go then kitten."

*skips car ride*

Dimitri's POV:

"Wow...This place is amazing." Ray looks around amazed with wide eyes when we reached the food festival.