Chapter 3

Ray's current house^

Ray's POV:

"Hey Chris?" I looked up from my plate to see Chris devouring his serving of lagsania.

"Yup?" He spoke with his mouth full, resulting some bits of food to fly out. Disgusting.

"Do you think that he or she will like the breakfast and lunch which I've made?"

"The one who you're working for? Are you seriously asking me that? Obviously yes! Your cooking is as good as a chef from a five star restaurant." He moaned out loud shamelessly as he stuffed another mouthful of it.

"Good?" I raised my eyebrow at his word jokingly, making him roll his eyes.

"Fine...awesome. Okay? Arrogant ass." He muttered the last part under his breath thinking that I won't hear it but I heard it loud and clear.

"Did you just call me an arrogant ass."

"Yeah. So what are you going to do about it-"

"Lazy pig." The playful spark in his eyes lit up as he smirked widely.

"Irritating monkey."

"Small dick."

"It's not small. Mind you, you cock sucker." He held up his fork in front of me, thinking I'll feel threatened. Like it will even hurt at all. I guess?

"Vagina eater."

"Ah grosss! I'm gay you bird brain!" He shot me a disgusted look as he fake puked.

"Pussy lover."

"Cats are cute so why not?"

"You know I don't mean that pussy."

"Then what do you mean?" He acted innocent as he put his plate into the sink and walked back to my side of the table.

"Choke on a dick would you?" He grinned playfully as he tugged onto the waistband of my boxers.

"Yours? Gladly." Ewwww. No way. Shoving him away quickly, he laughed out loud as he went back to the sink to wash his utensils. He's nuts.

"I'm not nuts. I just love nuts." He winked flirtingly while lying on the huge couch. Did I tell you how big the house is? It's like freaking big and the main house is like a palace!

"Shut up you horny dog. Oh ya! Can you help me create an ad?"

"Sure. For what?"

"Cooking/Baking lessons. At this house, on every Saturday, 9-11am, $60 per month. Minimum 5 to start."

"Seems like you've had it all planned out. Okay. I'll get it done before dinner."

"Thanks."

"By the way, you on for tomorrow night? Same place same time?"

"Sure. Why not. Now I just need to think what to cook for tonight..."

"Cook your specialty then! I mean, $300 for 3 meals! Lobster pasta...and macaroons?"

"Lobster pasta is ok but macaroons may be too sweet to take after the meal...maybe custard tarts with lemom zest. Sweet, light and tangy at the same time."

"Mhmmm yes please! Those custard tarts are the best! Make sure to make extras!" He groaned out as he remembered the taste of the tarts. I made it for him before and he always wanted more but I wouldn't, unless...I want something from him.

"Ok ok. Then I'll go out now to buy the ingredients."

"Can you get fruit loops and ketchup for me?!" He shouted from the stairs as he climbed up with ease.