Chapter 17

Dimitri's POV:

"Hey Joey?" 

"Yes Master?"

"Can you call me once Ray comes back?" 2 hours...should be more than enough.

"Okay." Thanking him, I walked towards the house. The one Ray used to stay in until these few days. I had enough of all those irritating texts that asshole had sent to Ray.

Ray, I'm sorry but I love you.

Ray, I need you. Please come back.

Please come back Ray. I'm sorry.

I love you Ray. I really do.

I can't live without you Ray. Please, come back...

You're all that I have and I am all that you have. You can't leave me.

You know that you love me only.

I'll die if you don't come back. You're all that I have.

Please Ray, come back. Come back and you won't feel abandoned again.

Only I can love you the way you like it, not even the bastard you are seeing can.

You are mine Ray. You will come back to me soon.

Everytime Ray received a text from him, his beautiful smile drops into one of sorrow and frustration. I swear that I'll make him happy. I still remembered what I said to him the day before he left with his adoptive family and he said okay.

Knocking on the door, the door swung open forcefully for me to see an extremely fresh asshole standing there. Yeah...die...my ass. Cause I can see that he totally died.

"Aren't you suppose to be dead?"

"Fuck off." He prepared to slam the door in my face but my strength out beat his. Weakling.

"My property."

"What the hell do you want? Why are you here?" He spat rudely as he leanes against the doors.

"I want you to leave Ray alone." He snorted like a pig he is as he glared at me. How dare your eyes lie on me for more than 5 seconds. I swear I'll use a fork and dig those out if I had one in my hand right now.

"Why must I?" Is he an idiot?

"Because he has a boyfriend."

"Which is?"

"Me." His eyes flared up in anger as he clenched his fist tightly.

"You are not his boyfriend, I am." He spat out as he walked towards me with his chest puffed up. Trying to act tough, look like an idiot or someone too desperate for attention.

"You can ask him yourself if you don't believe me."

"I don't need to! I know that he doesn't have a boyfriend and I'll be his soon!" In his dreams maybe.

"Whatever. I'm just here to tell you to fuck off and leave my boyfriend alone." Spinning around, I prepared to walk back but his next few words made me wish that killing wasn't a crime.

"Fuck off? I'll fuck him first before you can even lay a hand on him!" Triggering my inner dominance to protect my lover, I turned around and swung my fist hard at him, sending him flying onto the floor. Fucking weak.

"Oh please, do you even have anything to fuck him with? Oh. It's time for me to go back now. Ray should be waiting for me back home already."

"Fuck you!" Ignoring his bloody nose, I wiped my hand clean with the wet wipes before throwing it away.

"No thanks. I'm not into girls." Walking away satisfied, I heard the door slam shut behind me. He's going to pay for it if there's any damage.

Ray's POV:

"Welcome back Ray. How was your shopping trip?" Dimitri greeted warmly once I stepped into the house.

Taking the bags from me, he place a light kiss on my lips before carrying the bags into the kitchen. He's so sweet.

"I've gotten everything we need."

"You're going to make macarons right?" Taking out the ingredients from the bag, he helped me lay them out nicely before taking a stand-mixer out from one of the cupboards.

"Yup."

"Can I help? Please?" I pretended to consider for a moment but eventually gave in when he gave me the puppy eyes. He cheated...

"Fine..." He beamed brightly, showing me his neat rows of pearly whites. Why does he look so perfect in all aspects?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"How is this?" Dim held up the heart shaped macaron which is the first one he had filled perfectly with the fresh honey whipped cream we made.

"It's perfect. You're really good at this aren't you?" He beamed proudly at my compliment before scratching his neck slightly embarrassed.

"I try I guess? Here, try it." He held the macaron in front of my lips as he pushed me to taste it. Taking a bite down, the light honey flavoured filling burst in my mouth, going well with the sweet strawberry shells.

"How is it?"

"Super."

"Here, you try it too." Taking the half bitten macaron from his fingers, I handled it carefully as I held it in front of his kissable lips.

Leaning forward, he took the remaining half into him mouth, closing his lips around my fingers before licking it clean slowly. "Marvellous." He smirked sexily at me as he licked his lips.

"Kiss me." The words flew out of my mouth before I even had time to register what I just said, making me blush deeply as he chuckled.

"Gladly." Pulling me into his embrace, his lips pressed firmly against mine and stuck his tongue into my mouth fiercefully once he pried my mouth open. The way his lips connected with mine was like magic as sparks went off upin contact, sending a shiver down my spine.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him down further to deepen our kiss, devouring him hungrily like a beast in heat. His eyes swirled with lust and desire as he stared deeply into my eyes without breaking contact.

His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan escaping as our tongues tangled in a fight for dominance.

His mouth tasted like strawberry and honey, making me lose my mind in its sweetness and his fight for dominance. Sadly, there is such thing called oxygen which always spoils the mood. Pulling away reluctantly to catch our breaths, all we can say was is, "Wow."