Underestimateing is Considered Rude in Most Social Situations

"So, first I'm going to ask you some questions, alright?" James asked and I nodded.
We were still standing, and I had my hands stuffed in my hoodie pocket. The three men were starting at me intensely. Ron was eyeing me, as though he was trying to find a weakness. The shirtless guy in basketball shorts was checking me out. James still thought this was some sort of joke.

"Have you ever fought before?"

"Yes."

He looks taken aback slightly. "Professionally?"

"No."

"Okay. Do you have things like different clothes and wrap?"

"I just moved here this afternoon, and it was a rushed move. So I didn't have time to pack much. I have money and I'm going shopping tomorrow."

"I see. Tell me about these fights you were in." He smirked as though he had caught me.

"Well, it was similar to professional fights. Except no managers and we fought in random places. For example, behind the gym, dark alleys, in different people's back yards, basically anywhere we could find were we weren't caught." I replied.

"Okay, what about your fights?" He asked.

"I've never lost. I've fought men two to three times my size and still one. Everyone thought they could beat me because I'm a short, little, white girl. You acted the same way. I walked in and you give me looks as though I just signed my death wish. Youre still acting like that. Hell yeah, I'm short. But I know what I'm doing." I finish with a sigh.

They looked at me like I just kicked a cat. Which, I probably would because they are Nast as fuck.

Suddenly James let's out a deep laugh and claps his hands. "I like you! Now, let's see what you got!" The shirtless guy comes up. "This is Mack. Also know as Knock Out. You'll fight him and then we'll talk." I nod. "Step in the ring."

I turn towards the ring and take off my hoodie. I throw it on the floor next to the ring before I jump in the ring. Mack jumps in and he jumps up and down, hitting his fists together.

"I'll go easy on you pretty." He smiles and winks at me.

Rolling my eyes, I respond. "No need."

He smirks. "Okay, when you hear the bell, begin." James speaks up.

I get into a fighting position. My right foot slightly in front of my left. My fists in front of my chin. My fists are loose and my thumbs are wrapped around my knuckles. I bounce on my toes.

The bell rings. Mack puts more of his weight on his back foot. He comes near me slowly. I go to the left and forward. He moves straight from forward again. He comes for my left side. I quickly side step, slide behind him, kick right above his left knee.

He falls on his knees. I knee him in the back and he falls forward. He rolls over and quickly gets up. I do a right hook that lands on his nose, kick him in the right side, then to his left leg. He falls.

He kicks my feet and I fall on my back. He's over me in an instant. He pins both my hands above my head.

"Just tap out sweet heart." He says and smiles.

I grin before headbutting him. Hard. I then bring my knee up and he rolls over and I'm on him.

I land a few jabs to his face. He then yells, "I tap! I tap!" Grinning wickedly, I get up and am met with shocked stares. They look from me to Mack.

He has a busted lip, a cut below the eye, and I bleeding nose. He jumps out.

Crossing my arms, I smirk.