Two Unannounced Visits

Guess who's back?
Back again?
~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~

My eyes widened. Immediately, I shut the door and locked it.

I ran to the kitchen to lock the back door. I accidentally fell right in front of the door.

The door swung open and hit me in my hip. Groaning, I swung my leg up and pushed the door closed. I got up to my knees and locked it.

Scrambling to my feet, I got up and ran upstairs. I found my babies. I shook Matt awake.

"W-What?" He asked.

"Up. Now."  I said, picking up Britt.

He groggily got up. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

The bathroom was the only place without a window. I set Matt in the tub and put Britt in his arms. Banging can be heard from down stairs.

Matt is now awake and scared looking. "Calm down bub. I'm going to lock this door. Don't open it unless it's me. If I knock 3 times then 2 times, then say its me, open it and unlock it. Okay?" He nods, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I-I love you, Tru." He says. I almost cry. He didn't stutter. My baby.

"I love you too. So much." I kiss his forehead.

I lock the door and look both ways down the hall. Clear. Quietly, I head down the stairs.

This is how people die in horror movies? Right? Wrong!

I'm protecting my baby's! And I'm not screaming, trying to interrogate the murder before he kills me!!

But, he's not going to kill me... he's hurt me way to much... no more.... expesially, when my baby's are upstairs.

Slowly, I crept downstairs. I look right, into the living room. Then left, into the kitchen. No one. Straight down the hall.....Mike's light is on and the door is open.

As quietly and as quickly as I can, I walk into the kitchen. I grab a kitchen knife before creeping over to the doorway.

Peeking over, the light is still on but theres no shadows being made.

At a well maintained pace, I walk down the hall. Entering the room, I look around. I don't see anyone.

Suddenly, a hand clamps over my mouth. I scream.

Then, I bring my foot back and hit him in his jr..

He groans and grabs his privates as he goes down on his knees. I punch him in the mouth.

Then I bring my knee up to his face. He falls back with a bloody nose. I straddle his chest and punch his throat. He begins to hack as I fuck up his airway.

Then I punch him in the side of his face, near his temple. He goes out. Out of anger, I grab his hair and bang his head on the floor.

"You fucker!!! You helped them fuck up my life!!! You guys tried to destroy me!!!" I was out of breath, so I got up and stared down at him.

I didn't even realize it, but I was crying. One of the things I hate the most. I wiped them away.

"Now look who's on the floor? Ain't that right, brother?" He should be out for a while.

Turning around, I see Uncle Mike. "I-Is that him?" He asks, his voice was a mix between anger, frustration, and being baffled.

"Yep. There's one of them." Walking out.

"What are we going to do with him? I vote for slow torture!" He say.

Laughing, "Yea, me too. But we can't."