Streets (Pt 2.)

Trus POV.

Warning- Some scenes may contain content not well suited for younger viewer. Viewer discretion is advised.

(A:N; Hehe, I feel so smarticles after writing that. But seriously, idc how old you are, but if your maturity level is low, then don't read it. You've been warned... hehe)

The boys raced down the old wooden steps to get there bags. Laughing, I followed. I got down there and grabbed my bag before going up to my room. I unpacked and went to take a shower.

Changing, I got into a black v neck and a pair of capris. I tied a red and black plaid jacket around my waist. My black Jordans were on and I wore my hair down and my make up light.

I sat on my bed, contacting people to let people know I was here. Once word spread, RIcardo would find me.

There was a knock at my door.

Suspiciously, I got up and answered it. There stood Dante. He immediately kissed me and grabbed my waist, lifting me up. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He uses his foot to kick the door closed.

He pressed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. After a moment, he walked me to the bed and laid me down. Not once did his soft lips falter. He laid down on top of me and continued to kiss me.

I tried to push him off a little but he wouldn't budge. He just kissed harder and started kissing down my jaw to my neck.

Finally, I got him to stop. I was breathing heavy.

"We-We're going out to a rave. Get ready." Grabbing my phone, I got up and left. He yelled for me but I continued to walk.

After 3 quick knocks to the boys room, they opened.

"We're going to a rave. Get dressed." I said and left to the main lobby.

I bought a bottle of Pepsi and walked across the street to Burger King.

Sitting at a table, I read Lycans, on Wattpad by SilverStream22.
(A:N; oml go read it. I recently got addicted to it)

After 10 minutes of being lost in the plot, Alex plops down in front of me. We stand and hug.

With little talk being made, we walked to the hotel. As we aproached and seen Jay and Reggie outside talking. Jay seen me and ran up to us. 

"Why hello there ma'am." He said in a deep voice. I laughed. 

"Uh- Hello?"

We kept walking and as we arrived at the car, I seen Dante. 

Our eyes met and I looked down but continued to feel his eyes on me. The gravel crunched under my feet as I walked. 

"So what Rave are we going to?" Alex spoke up. 

"De Le Vegas'," I responded. He nodded and smiled. 

"I miss when we would sneak into raves." I smiled from the memories. 

"Yea, me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all piled into the car. Literaly. 

Alex and Reggie had to sit on the floor. I was funny to be honest.