Dante King

Dante's POV.
After she told off Maddy, I couldn't stop looking at her.

She looked back at me and shot me a questioning look. I smirked and winked at her.

Laughing slightly, she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, bro! What are you looking at?" I ignored Jay and continued looking at her, who was now facing her friends.

He followed my gaze. Once he seen who I was looking at, he said, "Oh! The new girl! Yea, shes hot."

I slowly turned my head to him, my fists clenched, "What'd you just say about her?" I gritted.

"Why are you acting up about her?" He asks. I continue to glare and narrow my eyes. His eyes widened in shock.

"Holy shit! You found her!?!" He asked. I smirked and went back to watching her.

After School

I walked into my house and called Ronald.

"Hey. I need information on someone." I said into the phone.

"Who, sir?" He asked.

"There's a new girl at our school."

"Okay. Can I ask a question sir?"

"Yes."

"Is this the girl?"

Smiling, i responded, "Yes."

"Okay sir, it'll be there in an hour."

"Thank you."

"O-Of course." He hung up.

Sighing, I sat behind my desk and got some work done.

Thirty minutes later, Ronald called. "Speak." I said, leaning back in my chair.

"Well, there's a slight problem with the girl you wanted me to search." He informed me.

"What problem?" Gritting my teeth.

"W-Well, we found her name. Other than that, nothing. It's like she just randomly popped up, sir."

That fired questions in my mind. "Hmm. Can you get a phone signal?"

"Umm." There was the click of keys, "Yes. Right now, she just left Marry's Diner. I believe she's headed for, the mall."

"Thank you, Ronald. Continue to look and get back to me."

"Yes sir." With that we ended our call.

"What are you hiding princess?" I asked my self.

I stand and exit my office. When I leave, I was able to move my way through the house and get downstairs.

My main men were all sitting on the couch.

"Someone, please get the SUV ready." I say.

"Holy shit, when did you begin using manners?!" Jay asks.

I glare at him.

10 minutes later and the SUV is around front. We all leave and head for the street the diner is on.

We get out and walk down the street.

"So, what are we out to do?" Reggie asks, lighting a cigarette.

"Finding her." I reply. "I had Raymond do a background check on her. He said he could only find her name. Nothing else. Not a date or place of birth. Nothing."

"Do you think she's a federal agent or something?"  asks.

"Hell no." I say.

"Oh! By the way, James called. He said that they got a new fighter, but they don't want there identity out." Duke informed me.