Someday

You guys know who's POV it is... But if you don't, it's Trus.

He grabbed my wrist lightly, and guided me to the bathroom.

We entered, and thankfully, no one was in there. He set me next to the sink before grabbing a napkin and getting it wet.

He gently and lovingly grabbed my knuckles, wiping off the blood. I hiss. He looks up at me.

I smile for him to continue. He does. I continue to look at him. I've never really noticed what he looked like.

He has jet black, soft hair, grey eyes, amazing cheekbones, a jaw line that could cut me in two, eyebrows with an impeccable arch, nice plump lips, tattoos up his neck and down his arms, and he was about 6'3. (A:N; you can't tell me he don't sound like one sexy ass mother fucker. Mmm.)

"All done. Damn, you punched that locker good." He says, throwing out the paper towel.

I chuckle, looking at the ground. "You can come over later and I'll wrap your knuckles, okay?"

"No." I quickly say, looking up at him. His eyebrow arches.

"Why not? I'm not gonna kill you." He says, chuckling to himself as though it was some sort of inside joke.

"No, I've just got two kids to pick up, dinner to make, homework to do, and then work." I say.

"Kids?!" His eyes showed complete shock.

I cross my arms and narrowed my eyes. "They're my sister's." Coldly. "I'm not an easy, 17 year old, whore with two kids."

"I never thought that. It was just a shock that a 17 year old has to take care of two kids, go to school, and a job." His eyes softening.

I sigh. "C-Can I hug you?" He suddenly asks.

Looking at him, I think.

Stupid thing to think about, right?

Not for me.

Biting my lip, I go up to him and hug him. His arms wrap around my waist and mine go around his neck, even though he's about a foot taller than me.

His cheek goes to the side of my head. Closing my eyes, I rest my head on his chest.

"You're mine." He mumbles.

Backing up, I look at him. "Excuse me?"

"You're mine. No one else's. No guys no one. I'm the only man you'll need. I'll give you any and everything you need." Pulling me back to his chest and tightening his hold on me.

"Look, bro, I'm perfectly capable of providing for myself. I don't need a 'man'."

"I don't care. You're mine and I'm yours. So-"

"Im not yours! And you're not mine! Wouldn't your girlfriend be pissed?!?"
"She's not my girlfriend. You are. And I'm yours one hundred percent. And you're mine." He states calmly.

"Whoa! Slow down buddy! I'm not your girlfriend!"

"Why not?" He looks down at me questioningly.

"Because!" I respond, finally pushing him away.

He looks at me. Slowly, he makes his way towards me. I don't back up. He grabs my hips, and moves me back slowly, so I'm against the sink.

I look up at him.

"You're. Mine. End of discussion. I'll follow you home after school, you'll drop your bike off, and I'll take you to pick up your kids." He says.

"Actually, mister-I-think-I-can-control-everyones-life-because-I'm-an-undeniable-ass, your car doesnt have car seats. Also, I don't like you." I say.