Clashing

Trus POV. 

I walked with Ricardo as tears stung my eyes. His men were around us as Ricardo and I walked in the middle.

He looked down at me and I ignored his eyes, keeping my head down.

There was a white van parked on the street. The two back doors opened and I got in. Me, Ricardo and his men got in the back. There were seats around the walls and I sat in the corner. Ricardo tried to put his arm around me as he sat next to me. I flinched under his arm.

His lips set in a firm line and he looked away. After about an hour, we were there. We walked in the large house. 

Alex's POV. (A:N; Im going to be doing a few POVs on this chapter and they'll be short until I get back to Trus' POV. Thank ya) 

My thoughts consumed me as I seen my best friend since day one, drive off with a guy who has been obsessed with her for the last 4 years or so. 

Finally, it clicked and I raced and followed the white van that went right be Cassys house. I puuled garage door up and grabbed the bike.

It was hers and I still had mine in my garage. I don't understand why she told me to come here. Seeing as I was going to follow her anyway, I would just use a car. 

Headlights pulled up and I was confused. 

Dante. I rolled my eyes at the asshole in front of me. 

"What all do you know about Ricardo?" He asked with his guys behind him. 

"I know... that Ricardo is an emotionless man but when he's with her... he's different and no one really nows why. They met in a store a little more than 4 years ago in a convinence store. He bumped into us and hit Tru mainly and she jumped and got scared for reasons I can't name." I got silent. "So she yelled and he was shocked. Tru doesnt listen to the news and doesnt care who anyone really is but not in a cocky way. She just doesnt care. So I guess it flipped him out and she constantly rejected him and he didn't like it. He would take her to his house and she would come back. She was always so mad." I shook my head

"Do you know where the house is?" Dante asked and I nodded. 

"Yes but theres a lot of security. But then again, thats how it was before I went to Europe." I had always felt guilty for it, leaving Tru in that shitty ass situation. Then not being able to contact her for so long.

Dante's POV. 

I processed all of the information. If I have to get blood on my hands, I don't care. 

"Reggie," I said and he looked up from his phone that he's been staring at since Tru left. "Hack there camera system so we can get a view of the inside of the place and an idea on the security system." He nodded before walking back the the trunk of his car to get his computer, head down looking at his phone.

i shook my head, pushing it to the side. Thats not whats important right now, I thought to myself.

He began to do what he needed to as we devised a plan. Even Jay was serious. Many people don't know, but he came from a very shitty family. He had to watch as his dad beat his mom and when his dad was off fucking other girls he would watch his mom trying to forget his infedality as if the answer would be at the bottom of the bottle. When he was 10, he walked in on his mom, barley alive with her wrists slit in the bath tub.

So when someone comes into his life, he can tell if they have some sort of pain or something similar to. He can read peoples feelings really well. I remember after they had barged in on us, we had went to the Gang house and he pulled me to the side.