The Ride

Tru's POV
"Tru!!! We need help!!!" My eyebrows furrowed as Ryans voice came through the  speaker.

(AN: Remember, Ryan is Tru's sisters husband. There were many complaints about the fact she called him uncle. It may not make sense, but that's just how is goes. Get over it homie. Duces)

"What? Why? Whats going on?" I rambled nurviously. Dante looked at me confused.

I shook my head and got up, pacing as he rambled on and on. "Slow down. Start from the beginning. Who is it about and what happened? And why?"

He took a deep breath and started. "Okay, so Ricardo came and was looking for you. When he couldn't find you, he flipped his shit. Me, Cass, Mike and all of us were at the rave last night. Strawberry, Zach, and Lil Ricky were watching the kids. We partied hard as always. Well, we were standing around the car that we decided to set on fire and suddenly Ricardo and about 7 of his buddies pulled are attention.

"He asked where you were and we didn't tell him. He got mad and dragged us away. He beat us guys and took Nichole. Cass fought like hell. Mike, Rick, Donney, and Tre were about passed out before he even started hitting us. So they weren't much help. So there was just me. And now Nichole's gone and were in the hospital and I have to go because I'm not supposed to be on my phone." The phone went dead and tears streamed down my face. 

"What's wrong?!" Dante asked.

"I-I have to go." I wiped my face and grabbed a big bag and plopped it on my bed.

"Explain what happened." He demanded. I ignored him and he kept walking around collecting stuff. He used his height against me and lifted me. I didn't even fight with him. I just hung there. Numb. Sighing, I tried to keep myself together. He just held my up by wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing me to him. 

After a minute I tried to pull away. Reluctantly, he let me. I went back to putting things in my bag. "I have plenty of brothers and sisters. One of them were kidnapped by this guy who has an unhealthy obsession with me. Just like you." He rolls his eyes. "Apparently he's been looking for me. Now he's beaten multiple of my family members, and taken my sister. She's a mom of two kids." I sigh and put my things in my bag. I grab an outfit and head to the bathroom.

I change quickly into my capris, and a loose t-shirt, highlighting my figure. I walk out and grab a pair of grey tennis shoes. I tie them and Dante just stands in the corner of my room, arms crossed, head down and focused.

Sighing, i grab my bag, jacket, and phone charger along with my phone and keys. I head down stairs and I can hear Dante following behind me. 

"What are you doing?" My uncle asks, and gets up to follow. Matt was eating an apple and Britt was laying on the couch. 

"Remember Ricardo? Yea, well he beat Tre, Mike, Rick, and Donney. Then took Nichole. Sooooo, I'm going down there. Watch the kids."

"What the hell?! No you're not!!! He's a sick man!!!" He exclaimed, as we walked out into the cool spring Day. The sun shone onto the green grass. It was warm with a nice breeze.

"And my biological farther isn't?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. He stayed silent and I threw my bag in the trunk, shutting it. "I handled him. Did I not?" 

"True, but-" I cut him off short.

"Uh-uh. No buts." I shook my head. He sighed, a deep sigh.

"And what about him?" He asked, and made a motion towards Dante. His arms were still crossed, following us. I shrugged. 

"I dunno. I'm not his boss. He does what he wants." I said and shrugged. 

"I'm coming with you." Dante spoke up finally. I looked over at him.

"No you're not." I said and shut the trunk, grabbing my phone, making sure it was charged as I walked into the house. I walked into the kitchen and picked up Matt, his hands sticky after just eating his apple. I placed him on my hip.

"Hey bubby. I'm not going to be here for a while, ok? I have some things to do." He looked at me and his eyes got watery and his lip quivered. I smiled at him. "I'll be back in a couple days, I promise. Ok? And when I do, me and you can binge watch movies or go to the park." I wiped his face as he cried. 

Slowly, he stopped and sniffled. "O-Okay." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I'll be back." He nodded and I set up before going upstairs and checking on Britt. She was in her pack n' play. I picked her up and smiled. "Ohh I'm gonna miss you beautiful girl." Her eyes opened slowly and I smiled at her. She closed her eyes again and I kissed her forehead before laying her down. I slowly walked out and went downstairs. 

I kissed Matt on the head again and smiled before heading out. There was another car outside and everyone was outside. Mike, Reggie, Jay, Dante, Ronald, and Raymond. 

As I slowly walked to them, I heard what they were saying. They were letting Mike using the car they were leaving there. Jay was putting bags in the back of the car. I shook my head and walked to the car. I helped Jay put bags in the car. 

"Hey Tru!" He said and I laughed slightly.

"Hey Jay." 

"So I guess were coming with you." He smiled.

"I'm not going to have enough room for all of you in the car." I said.

"Oh... We can tie Dante to the roof." I laughed hard and high-fived him.

"Yes!" My phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

"Yea?" I answer.

"I heard what happened. I'm on my way there. I'm taking the bus though, and it'll take me to Hilliard. So I can walk to the Burger King and eat before taking the Koda bus. Where do you wanna meet at?" Alex asks and I can hear people talking in the background. 

"Uh, lets meet at Hotel Six. The one on the West side but closes to the Bottoms." I said.

"Okay. Be safe. I'll see you there."

"You too bub. Love you."

"Love you too." And with that we hung up.

"We need to get going." I said and opened the door to my car. 

Mike yelled to be safe and he walked in the house. "How are we all gonna fit in there?" Raymond asked and I shrugged. 

"Dunno. It was your choice to come along with me. You can figure it out." I got in the car and closed my door and Dante slid into the passenger side.
~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~
Hey!

Heres a chapter!

Srry for it being late. Im sick atm.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Laters my lovely smurfs!!!
Byeeeee!

     -Crazy_Red_Warrior