A Bad Dream and Some Sleep Dialling

Trus' POV.

'Hey. Just got home and showered.' I shoot Dante a quick text.

'Hey Princess. Why are u just getting home? It's past 10.' He texts seconds after.

I'm laying on my bed, my hair sprawled out behind me. Britt's in her pack in play that I set up a couple days ago but never put her in.

'I don't know. Lol. Because I was working a little more tonight.'

'Youre not a prostitute, are you....'

I cover my mouth. I know I should take that offensively, but I can't help but laugh.

'Yes, and im a rich a billionaire with a huge empire that runs the world including other galaxies. :|'

'Sorry. Got worried. That was really rude, but thanks for being cool about it.'

'Yerps.'

'Lol. Get to bed. You have school tomorrow princess.'

'I don't think I'm going. I'm way too tired.' I respond truthfully.

'Want me to talk to someone about you're work hours?'

'Nah. I can handle it. Plus, tomorrows Friday. What am I gonna miss?'

About a minute and a half later, he sends me a picture.

'Oml! I'm rolling!'

'😀 see? You should go to school. And if you don't, I'll personally drag you out of bed.'

'Insert eyeroll here. Yea, whateves. Good night weirdo.'

'Night princess. 😘'

After plugging in my phone, I roll on my side and let darkness consume me.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Arms were wrapped around me and I was later on a firm chest.

Looking up, I see Dante.

"Morning baby. Ready to get up?" He says, running his thumb over my cheekbone.

For some reason, it feels right and perfect.

Smiling, I nod.

There's a flash and we're standing inside a shitty building. Like one you could find were I used to find were I used to live.

As I was looking around, I didn't notice the other people. Dante comes up and pulls me to his chest.

"You ready beautiful?"

"For?" I ask.

His smile turns into an expression of disgust. He pushes me into the ground.