Dante Pov. Bonus Chap!

1st This chapter is dedicated to TheAstronautDragon who gave me this great idea for a bonus chapter.

2nd This will be Dante's POV. when he got the accidental call from Tru.

3rd I'm a Mexican Unicorn but don't tell anyone. ;)
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Dante's POV.

I was in my office, filling out aome paperwork, missing my princess.

Suddenly my phone rang. Looking at it, I see it from her. I lean back and answer.

"Why are you still up beautiful?" I ask. But, instead of a well worded answer, I hear sobs. My heart shattered.

Her sobs are somewhat quite.

Immediately, I end the call and race out. I jog downstairs. When I get there, I grab a pair of keys and go to the garage.

My 1969 Dodge Charger. (A.N; Pic up top. Ugh! I'm in love!!!)

I hop in and speed away. I pull up to her house and park across the road. Then, I jog across to her house and try the front door.

Locked.

So is the back door.

I walk around and see if I can find her room. There's a tree in front of one room.

When we went on our date, and I came to pick her up, I remember her going upstairs saying she needed something.

Taking my chances, i use the branches and my upper body strength to pull me up.

She has curtains. I walk across the branch and reach over to open the window. Thankfully, the branch is very close to her window.

I open it and climb in. Immediately, my ears are met with sobs.

Looking over, I see Tru fisting the blanket crying. She curled herself into a ball.

I rush over and grab her shoulders. "Tru. Tru. Tru!" Third time's the charm. After the last call, she wakes up.

Her eyes are watery and wide. She pulls me by my neck and forces me to her. Her face goes to the crook of my neck and my arms circle her waist.

I move us so I'm where she was originally laying and she's laying on the other side.

She melts into me and the feeling is amazing.

I run his finger through her soft, brown hair. "I'm here baby. Calm down." I kiss her forehead. I wait for her to calm, and she finally does.

"Better now, baby?" I check, just to make sure. She nods."Good."

"What time is it and how'd you get in here?" Her soft voice asks.

"It's a little after 1 in the morning. And you must've later on your phone because somehow you called me. I heard you crying so I rushed over." I say quietly, not only for her, but because Britt is asleep in this crib like thing.

"Oh. How'd you get in? All my doors are locked." Looking up at me.

"Your bedroom window. Climbed the tree." She looks behind her to the open window, curtains flying as the wind blows them around.

She looks back at me. She laughs slightly and shakes her head.

"So, you all good now?" I ask, looking down at her. She nods. I kiss her forehead and get up.

Just as I stood, she immediately grabbed my hand. I look back at her. "Where do you think you're going?" She asks quietly.

"Home?" Raising an eyebrow.