Barging

Trus' POV.

Even though his face was pressed into my neck and his arm around my waist, I still stared at Britt.

She's my baby girl. She has been since she was born.

I've spoiled her so much, my sister yelled at me. Still does. But she's my baby.

(A.N; My sister just had a baby boy 2 days ago. But we don't talk because she says I'm lying about something IMPORTANT. But whateves, she still had one. 😊😊😊)

"You hungry?" I ask.

"For you." He adjusts his head and bites my neck.

"You little butt nugget." I say backing up. He smiles. "Come on."

I pick up Britt and stand up. Dante stands and follows me out. He places a hand on my lower back and my back immediately jerks forward to get away.

His hand drops. I look back at him. "Sorry." I say quietly.

He smiles sadly, "It's okay." I continue to walk forward.

Im not sure why my body reacted the way it did. We slept in the same bed last night, for crying out loud!

We walk down stairs and head into the kitchen. The boys still haven't came out. I grab the bottle I made last night, payed Britt on the couch, and set her up with the bottle.

I walk back in, and grab some eggs.

"H-hey Tru?" Suddenly, I hear Matthew say from the doorway.

"Hmm?" I say looking at him.

"Uncle M-Mike w-wasn't in h-his room. There w-wasn't a-a note." I go over to him and take the note.

"I'm going to find a job. Then the bar. Then maybe a chick and an 8 ball. Love you.

-Mike."

(A.N; If you don't know what an 8 ball is, it's another term for cocaine. I'm 13 and know this. That's sad. Lol.)

"Um, that's ok. Do you want some eggs?" He smiles and nods. "Okay. Come on handsome." I lift him up and place him on the counter.

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£

"She shouldn't get mad at him!" I say.

"Yes she should!" He says.

I'm sitting on one side of the couch and Dantes on the other side. When I stretched out a little, he took my legs, moved his legs up on the couch, and placed mine over his as we watched TV.

"No she shouldn't! Frank is a drunk and needs an ass beating! Should Steve do it, no. But does he need it? Hell yea! So, she shouldn't get mad for him giving Frank exactly what he need!" I defend.

"Still! That's her dad!"

"Maybe so, but he's an alcoholic, a druggie, and absent mostly!" I say. He doesn't say anything.

Warning! Slight mature content ahead! Skip if you're immature or really young!

"Told you." I said, crossing my arms.

He just smirked. I didn't know why. Then, he got up, leaving my all by my lonesome on the couch.

He then, walked to my knees. He grabbed them and pulled them up. Then, he spread them and laid on me, and between them.

My eyes went wide and my heart sped up. His hands where on either side of my head and his eyes on mine.

"Why do you do this to me?" He whispers.