Cyber Style VS Elemental Energy

(Alright guys, this is it - the Academy's two top students are gonna battle it out. Jaden will have to push himself to win this duel, since this is the first time in forever since he last duelled with the Cyber Style duellist. Will he finally win against Zane, just as he promised to himself? This chapter will be done by Jaden, Syrus and Alexis.)
==============
Jaden POV

Well, here goes nothing, I thought to myself, as I prepared to duel against Zane. I remembered the last time I duelled against him... well, technically it wasn't a proper duel because I was so chickened out about playing Polymerization. Zane was the one I was duelling since he forced me into it to see if I was ready to face Yubel. He tried so hard to get me to lose my fear of that fusion card, and in the end it was my promise to Zane that I'd fight harder than I did before.

"Are you going to stand there, or are you going to make a move?" Zane asked me, already drawing his five cards.

I drew my five cards, but then decided to let Zane go first. "You go first. You're top student after all."

Jaden: 4000 LP
Zane: 4000 LP

Zane nodded, drawing his sixth card. "Alright then, let's see if you can stand up against me. I activate my Graceful Charity spell card."

I frowned at that. Hold on, that wasn't the first move he made against me in our first duel. Something tells me that changing time only affects certain people, and Zane isn't one of them. Then again, why would he be. He was in a class by himself, and some things just didn't affect him.

"Thanks to Graceful Charity, I can draw three cards from my deck, but then I have to discard two of them. Next I activate Monster Reborn, so I can bring out a monster from my graveyard."

My eyes widened. He sent two cards to his graveyard when he played that Graceful Charity spell card. Was one of those cards—?

"I resurrect my Cyber Dragon in attack mode!" Zane announced.

His metallic serpentine dragon appeared in a flash of silver and light, screeching loudly as it landed beside Zane.

(Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600)

"Next, I activate this: my Future Fusion spell card," Zane said, holding up another card in his hand. "With this, by sending two more of my Cyber Dragons from my deck to the graveyard, I can summon my Cyber Twin Dragon in two turns. And to end my turn, I place two cards facedown, and end my turn. Your move."

"I know what you're planning, Truesdale."

Zane looked at me in surprise when I said that. In fact, everyone stopped and listened to me, wondering what I meant. I paid them no attention, as the gears in my head starting seeing the dots forming.

"You're planning on bringing Cyber End Dragon into the duel sooner than I would've expected," I pointed out. "Bringing out your first Cyber Dragon was a big hint. Then, you went ahead and activated Future Fusion, to bring out your Cyber Twin Dragon in two turns. The way I see it, there wouldn't be any point to that... unless you were setting the duel up so that you could bring Cyber End Dragon to the game. Which leaves me to believe that you've got De-Fusion in either your hand, or it's one of those facedown cards you just laid."

"And what makes you think that Cyber End Dragon is my goal, and why you think I've got De-Fusion all set up?" Zane asked, his eyes frowning with interest.

I looked him dead in the eye. "Because I find it very suspicious that you're going for Cyber Twin Dragon as the option for Future Fusion. When you use De-Fusion on it, it can separate back into the two other Cyber Dragons waiting back in the graveyard, giving you three copies of Cyber Dragon. And if my hunch is right, you're planning on using Power Bond so that you can fusion summon Cyber End Dragon and have it's attack points doubled thanks to Power Bonds effect."