A Not So Happy Friendly Reunion Part 2

(Alright, its time for an epic tag team duel between Yusei and Jaden vs two copies of the formidable Trueman, the soldier of Nightshroud. Will the two future duellists be able to fend off against these two? Find out soon as we witness two of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises greatest duellists!)

Yusei POV

I still couldn't believe that I managed to find Jaden. Literally, as soon as he lost his grip on my Duel Runner, I thought that I had lost him. But then I remembered that he would've hopefully end up somewhere near his timeline, so I swore that I would find him and get him home back to his time.

Apparently, the Crimson Dragon thought the same way I did, because it spurred forwards even faster down the time stream, ending up in this timeline. I'm still annoyed at the fact that my Duel Runner was badly damaged, but I could get to work on that with no problem. It's just trying to find a way back to my time that's the problem.

But first things first: help Jaden win this duel.

I stared at the two copies of 'Trueman', but I didn't know these guys at all well. I mean, yeah I've heard about them in the history books, but I didn't know how they duelled. But the obvious look on Jaden's face told me that I needed to keep my guard up. I knew he must've face them before, and that he had a hard time duelling them because of their ruthless methods. But seeing him stare at them like the way he did made it clearly obvious that he wasn't happy seeing them.

Trueman 1&2: 4000 LP
Yusei & Jaden: 4000 LP

"We do this as a Battle Royal Duel," the left Trueman announced. "We can choose which opponent to target, or choose to assist them in anyway."

"And with that being said, I'll start this duel off," the right Trueman stated, drawing his six cards, before looking at them. "First off, I play the spell card known as Future Fusion. With this, I can send any number of monsters from my deck to the graveyard to summon a fusion type monster. The best thing about it, Jaden Yuki, is that you don't have to guess what I'm about to bring out."

Jaden growled in annoyance. "This is bad."

"Why? What is this guy planning?" I asked, not liking this already.

"I send five differently named dragons from my deck to the graveyard, and in two turns I get to summon mine and my clones most powerful monster," the right Trueman stared, sending five cards from his deck to the graveyard with a smirk.

"Five dragons?!" the one known as Alexis screeched in horror. "But the only monster that needs five dragons is..."

"No way," Chazz muttered in shock. "Is he going to summon that monster?!"

I started racking my head through all the possible Dragon-Type fusion monsters I've learnt and read about, until I came up with a scary conclusion. "Hang on. Is he going to summon the Five-Headed Dragon?!"

Jaden nodded grimly.

"Well, that won't matter. We just have to beat these two before it comes out."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you," the right Trueman smirked. "I'll admit, I do have to wait two turns for the effect of Future Fusion to kick in, but I can change all that with this next card." He picked another card from his hand, looking extremely confident. "I activate Dragons Mirror, and with it comes the end of the line for you two."

"This isn't good," I said with wide eyes.

"Ya' think?" Jaden said incredulously. "Yusei, get ready because here it comes!"

"You're wise to be afraid, Jaden Yuki," the right one smirked. "And now, by the effect of Dragons Mirror, I remove the five dragons that are in my graveyard to summon the ultimate monster!"