ARRRG! Time to Duel Ye' Scurvy Dogs! Part 2

(AND POSTED! Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the very VERY late update. I've had some time away from Wattpad, so I could spend some time with my girlfriend, who you know as Lumaking7. That, and I have been doing other works as well. On top of all that, we had all this COVID-19 crap going on, and we had to isolate ourselves. My grandparents had fallen ill, so I had no idea if they had it, so as a result, I had to leave my job, which has completely shut down, as many other businesses have. And, of course, I've had severe mental health problems that kept me from doing anything else. Other than that, I've got no excuses.

I'm glad to say that I'm very happy that I've met my girlfriend, and I'm still surprised with the fact that I'm actually dating. Who would've thought that true love always does come true? Well, I've got a chapter to write, so this one is for you guys...and of course, Lumaking7.
============
Alexis POV
============

Alright, I thought to myself as I glared at the Admiral. From what Jaden has told me about this guy, he uses a lot of WATER attribute monsters. With that in mind, I'm expecting there to be some pretty good cards in that deck of his. I best be careful.

"Alright lass, you remember our deal," the Admiral announced, his jewel encrusted and gold plated duel disk activating as he inserted his deck. "If I be the victor, I'd be taking Jaden with me on me voyage to build me new Duel Academy. And there be nothing that you or your other matey's be doing about it!"

I growled, activating my duel disk as well. "We'll see about that! Now quit your bellyaching and duel me already!"

"LET'S DUEL!"

Alexis: 4000 LP
Admiral: 4000 LP

"Ladies first! I draw!" I shouted, drawing my sixth card and looking at it. I smiled. "First off, I play the Ritual Spell card Machine Angel Ritual! By offering up my Level Six Cyber Angel Idaten from my hand, I can Ritual Summon my Cyber Angel Benten in attack mode!"

One of my most signature monsters came out on the field, swirling her signature fan as she got into a fighting position.

(Cyber Angel Benten - 1800/1500)

"And to end my turn, I place two cards facedown. Let's see what you can do, old-timer."

"Old-timer?!" the Admiral exploded. "I might be getting on a wee bit, but that won't be a-stopping me from winning this kill-hole of eh' duel!" He drew a card from his deck, his eyes flashing when he looked at it. "If you be so confident about beating yours truly, then I'd be daring ya' to prove it! To start off, I'd be activating te' Spell card Mermail Havoc!"

My eyes widened at the mention of "Mermail". In fact, I heard Aster in the background yelp at the name as well.

"Mermail?!" Aster exclaimed in horror. "This is bad, guys! If the Admiral has that deck, then Alexis is screwed!"

No kidding, I thought in annoyance. I've heard of the deck before. It's a seriously tough one to beat, making it famous amongst WATER-attribute users such as the revered Mako Tsunami. If the Admiral was using this deck, then I really need to be careful.

Now I got to see first hand just how dangerous changing time was. Jaden was right about the dangers of changing certain points in time: they could lead to a lot of dangerous consequences and a lot of new events. I knew a lot of things could change because I was seeing it in the form of the Admiral, using a different deck than what he used previously.

"Arg, I see that you'd be knowing the deck I'd be using, eh' lassy?" the Admiral asked me with a smirk. "It be true that this deck be hard to find, but with a little money here and there, I've put together a deck so fine and so treasured by me, that I'd be using it against strong duellists - like Jaden Yuki. But now, you'd be the one who is facing this deck, and you are to see just how strong it be. Thanks to Mermail Havoc, I can add any Mermail monster I want from my deck straight to my hand. And the monster I'd be choosing..."