Chapter 1

"New school. New people that I don't want to meet." You sigh before walking past the school gates. All around you people with different colored hair walk towards the school along with you.

You keep your head down avoiding people's gazes. In the distance you could hear people whispering. They're probably whispering about me. Oh well I would do the same if a new student came here.

You walk up to your locker and take off your outdoor shoes and put on your indoor shoes. You place your outdoor shoes inside your locker and close it. You adjust your bag on your shoulders to feel more comfortable. I don't feel like talking to people so I guess I'll go up to the roof.

You walk up to the roof and collapse on a bench. "That was a workout. I was not ready for that."

"Well that's the stairs for you." You look up the voice and see a girl with red eyes and black hair looking at you. Her right eye was covered by her hair. "Hi." You say.

She smiles. "Hi. I'm Nemesis." She holds out her hand for you to shake it. You shake it. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n." What kind of name is Nemesis??? God she must be bullied for her name.

"Well welcome to Academi High. Ayano come and introduce yourself!!" Nemesis frowns and looks toward the doors that lead to the stairwell. "She's a weird girl. It might take some time getting used to her." Nemesis chuckles. I doubt it. I'm having trouble getting used to your weird name. Girl you need to change that.

The girl Nemesis called to appears from out of the stairwell and walks up to us. She waves. "Hi I'm Ayano Aishi but you can call me Ayano or Yan-Chan." She smiles. "Hi it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n Y/l/n."

"What class are you in?" She asks you. "I'm in Class 2-1." Ayano smiles brightly. "I'm in the same class as you. Unfortunately Nemesis is not in the same class as us." Ayano smiles and flips Nemesis off.

You giggle as Nemesis sticks her tongue out. Nemesis rolls her eyes before turning to you. "Would you like to sit with us at lunch?" She asks you. "Sure. I mean you two are the only ones I know so far."

The bell rings signaling that it's time for class. Ayano grabs your hand and pulls you up. "Well it's time for class. Let's go Y/n." She pulls you toward the stairwell and leads you to class.

You two finally arrive class before the teacher and sit down near the window.

The teacher enters the classroom and closes the door behind her. She slams down a stack of papers on her little stand making the entire class jump. "Hello class. Today we have a new student. Please stand up." Her eyes scan the classroom and land on you. You stand up embarrassed as everyone looks at you.

"Um...Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n. It's nice to meet you all." You sit down hiding your red face from everyone. "Thank you for introducing yourself. Now lets get started."

~~~~~~~~

Throughout the day you meet new people and make new friends. The bell finally rings for lunch. "Did you bring a lunch?" Ayano asks you as you both exit the classroom. You nod. "Do you guys have a soda machine? I forgot to bring a drink."

"Yep follow me." Ayano leads you to the soda machine and you buy a soda. "Alright lets go up to the roof." Ayano says taking your hand and bringing you up to the roof. There Nemesis is sitting down eating. "Thank god. You two took forever." She groans continuing to eat.

"Sorry we went to go buy a soda before coming up here because I forgot to bring something to drink." You sit down on the bench and Ayano sits next to you. You were trapped between the two girls as you all ate lunch.

Near the end of lunch a big group of girls started walking to the three of you. "Oh god here come the rivals." Nemesis warns. "They better keep they're nasty paws away from you." Ayano threatens. You notice that they were frowning. As the girls came closer they're faces turned into smiles.

"Alright girls I'll introduce myself. We'll go from left to right. Hi Y/n I'm Asu Ritu but you can call me Asu. I'm the club leader of the Sports club." She smirks and winks at you. Asu had a yellow and black sweater tied around her waist and had a red band on her arm signaling she was a club leader. "I'm Osoro Shidesu. I'm the leader of the Delinquents behind the school. Stay away if you don't want trouble." Osoro had bandages over her arms and had a ripped coat around her shoulders. She glares down at you and you look away from her menacing glare. You look at the girl next to her. "I'm Amai Odayaka. I'm the leader of the Cooking club. You can join any time." She smiles sweetly at you. Amai had on a small apron and had a bandanna(or whatever you want to call what's in her hair)in her hair.

"I'm Oka Ruto. I'm the leader of the Occult club." Oka was holding a small book in her hands and had on arm warmers. She seemed to have bags under her eyes like she didn't sleep at all. "I'm Kizana Sunobu the leader of the Drama club. The best actress ever born." Kizana strikes a pose and you look away smirking. Kizana had on purple stockings decorated with roses. "I'm Megami Saikou the Student Council President." Megami had on black stockings and long black gloves on. "I'm Hanako Yamada Taro's little sister. I transferred here from a different school." Hanako was just basic but childish. "I'm Osana Najimi. I'm Taro's childhood friend and I know him best." She frowns and crosses her arms. Osana had on polka dot stockings and had long ass hair.

"Who's that?" You ask. All the girls except Oka, Ayano, and Nemesis all glared at you. "One of the best boys in this highschool. How dare you!!" Osana shouted. "Well sorry I don't know that much people yet.

"How are you not interested in him?!" Osana shoves a picture of Taro in your face and you look at it before setting it down next to you. The bell rings for class and you pack up your bag and stand up. "I'm not interested in him because I'm gay and want nothing to do with men. Good day. Let's go Ayano we have class." You grab Ayano's hand as she grabs your bag and lets you pull her through the crowd of girls and downstairs.