Chapter 18

"Do you think she'll be okay when she wakes up?" You asked Info-chan who had just recently tucked Amai into bed. She had cried herself to sleep after you had comforted her. Nemesis was still in the room that Info-chan had tied her up in. Ayano had an arm around your shoulder and was rubbing her thumb on your shoulder. You rested your head on her as you listened to Info-chan. "I'm pretty sure she'll be fine. We're good friends any way and Nemesis won't be here much longer. I have someone who will take good care of Nemesis." Info-chan smiled with a glint in her eyes. She was thinking of something but you decided to not pry. 

"I'll see you two later. Go to school on Monday y/n. Ayano you can decided to go to school if you want. Y/n you weren't supposed to be involved in this. Don't mention this to anyone at school. No one! Not even the occult club even though they might be interested in this." With that, Info-chan entered Amai's room and left us alone. "Let's go home y/n. Hopefully the teacher's won't be angry at you for ditching school yesterday. Let's go to Oka's house and get your things." Ayano grabbed your hand and lead you out of Info-chan's house.

She knew the path to Oka's house which was suspicious. You followed behind her like a puppy. Neither one of you said anything the entire walk there.

You knocked on Oka's front door and stepped back. Within two minutes of waiting the door swung open to reveal Oka in a different outfit that wasn't her school outfit. She looked different but that was because of the outfit. "Oh y/n and Ayano. Are you here for your things?" She asked looking directly at you. You nodded. She left the door open and walked away from the door. When she came back she was holding your school bag. You took it from her hands and put your arm through the straps. "Thank you Oka. See you at school tomorrow." She waved goodbye and closed her front door as you and Ayano descended down her porch steps. "Back home we go." This time instead of Ayano taking your hand you took hers. She gave you a small squeeze as you both walked to your house.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm going out y/n!" You peered over the couch you were resting on. The TV was on but you were on your phone instead. Ayano was standing at the door that was already open. "Where are you going?" You asked. "Back to Info-chan's house. We have some things to take care of." Without waiting for your answer she walked out of the house and closed the door quietly. "Probably has something to do with Nemesis. She didn't even stay for more than an hour." You sighed to yourself and watched the TV.

"I'm so bored!! This TV show sucks ass!" You had flipped to a random channel because the show previously playing was no longer playing. "I'm going over to Oka's, fuck it!" You grabbed the TV remote and shut off the TV. After you grabbed your jacket and shoved your phone in your pocket and putting your shoes on.

The door to Oka's house was open. There was broken glass littered in front of the door and at the bottom of the stairs. "Oka?" You called out quietly. A small whimper came from upstairs. Please don't creak! You tested the bottom stair and let out a sigh of relief as it stayed quiet. The rest of the stairs leading up to the second floor stayed quiet as well. At the end of the hall one room door was open and wind was coming from the room. You slowly creeped towards it and pushed it open a little. The entire occult club was in the room. Oka was in the middle being chained down by something. The other members of the club were forced to watch her. Nemesis was standing behind her and chanting something. Oka sinked deeper into the portal under her. Another whimper came from here.

You were about to storm into the room and attempt to stop Nemesis but someone from behind grabbed you and pushed you against the wall with a hand over your mouth. "Shh don't make a sound." Ayano said to you. She was clearly angry but not at you. Info-chan peered into the room. Her face turned into disgust as she watched the scene. "We'll go in there together, okay?" You nodded your head unable to speak.

Ayano took her hand off of your mouth and walked towards the door. You stood behind her as Info-chan kicked the door open. Nemesis stopped chanting and glared at the three of you. The occult club members looked up in amazement. Oka was nearly in the body. Only her head and shoulders were visible. "Oka." You paid attention to Oka instead of Nemesis. "What the fuck are the three of you doing here?"

"Saving Oka and the occult club. The fuck does it look like to you? We're a Mexican band having a fiesta." Info-chan rolled her eyes at Nemesis who growled at her. You walked towards Oka and tried to reach out for her. Ayano stopped you and shook her head. "It's to dangerous." Oka's house shook as the portal got bigger. You stepped back being wary of the portal that was getting larger. The occult members backed up as well, as much as they could anyway. There were chains holding them down. "Why do you keep doing things like this Nemesis?" Ayano asked. Ayano and Info-chan were untying the occult members. The members that were untied were helping Ayano and Info-chan while you stood helplessly watching them.

"Oh by the way y/n I'm not done with you." After that sentence Oka disappeared into the portal, no trace of her left behind. "OKA!! Bring her back!!!" Nemesis laughed at you. "If you want to go get her." Nemesis teleported behind you with a snap of her fingers. "Jump in." She whispered into your ear before pushing you in. "Ayano." You reached out towards Ayano who grabbed your hand. She didn't have proper footing and slipped in with you.

~~~~~

Worst chapter I've ever written. I don't like the first part but oh well. See you guys next week. Sorry I didn't upload the day I was supposed to, I was lazy.