Chapter 20

A small note before this chapter starts. This book is ending soon, like two chapters??? I don't really know. I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it. Enjoy the chapter!!!

~~~~~~~

School felt different on Monday. Amai, Nemesis, Ayano, even Info-chan weren't here. You felt alone even though you had other friends in the school. Ayano mentioned that today would be Nemesis' last day of school after she left the country but she wasn't here. You missed Ayano and wanted her to be with you. At least Oka and the occult club were in school. They were a strange little bunch but had gone through the same trauma as you did.

You remembered Info-chan's warning not to tell anyone about what happened over the weekend, not that you really wanted to since it was a disturbing sight. You were torn between which was worse, finding out Amai had another body and Nemesis killed her or when you were close to being sacrificed.

"Hey y/n." Saki and Kokana passed by you waving. You waved back and headed up to the roof. When you got to the roof Megami and Osana sitting in your usual spot. They were both looking at you as you stood at one of the many entrances to the roof. "Oh great, trouble." You rolled your eyes but made no movement towards them. As you backed away towards the stairs they got up. You turned around rapidly and ran down the stairs.

You passed by students and apologized to any that you bumped into. "Y/n stop running!!!" Osana shouted after you. You didn't look back, knowing fully well that they were both in full pursuit and gaining up on you. "Fuck off you white-headed bitch and you orange bitch!!" You felt a hand lightly touch your shirt. You stopped running and turned around and hit Megami with your bag before sprinting down the hall, past the headmaster's room.

You went through every single hallway in the school just to avoid Megami and Osana. You eventually lost them and headed to the occult club. The entire walk there you were praying they didn't see you.

The entire occult club looked up at you as you entered. "Sorry for intruding but I just need a place to hide from two crazy women." Oka nodded as you shut the door. Everyone went back to what they were doing minutes before you entered the room. You sat down next to Oka who was reading one of her books. "Hey, you're almost finished with it. Is it good?"

"It is. It taught me some combat and how to fend against demons. I really like it." Oka went back to reading and you leaned against the bookcase. The door to the occult room opened causing everyone to look over. Ayano was standing there with her arms tied behind her back. "Ayano." She was pushed to the ground and Megami and Osana stepped in smiling at you. "Hello y/n. We've caught you now." Osana approached you with rope in her head. You didn't fight back because you were tired. "You're not fighting back."

"Do I look athletic like Asu?" Megami rolled her eyes and lifted Ayano up by her hair. She grunted in pain but didn't lash out at Megami. Osana lifted you up and dragged you out of the room.

You realized that Megami and Osana were bringing you and Ayano to the outdoor bathhouse. Osana dropped you by the lockers and Ayano dropped down beside you. The two mischievous ladies stood in front of the both of you. "Where did you two go on Friday before school ended?"

"Really you kidnapped us just for that. The hell is wrong with you two?" You lashed out at Megami and Osana and struggled in your bonds. "Calm down y/n. You two weren't supposed to leave school."

"Fuck off A student bitch." You spat at Megami who growled at you as your spit landed on her face. "Damn good aim, y/n." Ayano commented. "Tell us." You and Ayano kept your mouth shut as Megami tapped her foot impatiently. "We went home."

"Why?"

"Because we don't give a fuck about school like your rich ass does."

"I'm not rich."

"You sure because you look like you go to a strip club every day just to get money to buy yourself push up bras when in reality your chest is as small as Osana's." Osana covered up her chest and Megami stepped towards you. "You better watch your tongue."

"Or what? Are you gonna give me a lap dance." Ayano laughed and Megami pulled you up and slammed you against the locker. "Shut the hell up."

Osana had regained her normal posture and put a hand on Megami's shoulder. "We should let them go. We got what we needed."

Megami let go of you and looked at Osana. She nodded at Osana who came over and untied you. Megami untied Ayano and threw the rope in her face. Ayano knocked Megami off her feet and dropped the rope on her. "Let's go y/n." Ayano grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the bathhouse and towards the school. "Well that was interesting."

"They're on to us. Especially Megami. Be careful y/n." You nodded even though Ayano wasn't looking at you.