Chapter 9

Silence. Why silence? Awkward silence in fact. Terrible awkward silence. Now they hate each other. First they were kissing each other like a passionate couple at one in the morning and now they hate each other and you're stuck in the turmoil. Why you? You came to the school for a new beginning and somehow you have to girls, your bestfriends, in love with you and are making it a competition.

You didn't want this. They both want an answer and you can't choose. Since they're both very, and I mean very skilled in fighting, you fear the other will kill you and they're enemy in anger if you don't choose them. "Guys can we please be friends." You plead looking at the both of them.

"Alright that's it." You slam your spoon down forcefully on the table and stand up knocking your chair over. "I've had enough of you two bitches hating each other and arguing." You grab Nemesis by the collar of her shirt and do the same to Ayano. You drag them to the closet(where I used to be lmao I regret coming out) and throw them in and slam the closet door shut. "You guys are not coming out until I saw so!!" You shout before angrily stomping back to your cereal and eating it. If this was a cartoon you would have smoke coming out of your ears and nose and your entire body would be red and boiling.

~~~~~~~~

It was 3:30 pm and the two were still in there. I guess I'll let them out. "I swear if they are doing something so perverted..." You didn't finish your thought and opened the closet door. You find them pulling each others' hair and biting each other. "You two were supposed to be nice to each other. Seriously I'm sick of you two fighting. How am I supposed to pick when the other one could possibly kill me and the other. Like if I chose Ayano, Nemesis would kill me and Ayano and vise versa if I chose Nemesis. If you two keep fighting I can't be friends with you anymore."

You sigh at your failure and walk away from the closet. You walk upstairs ignoring Ayano and Nemesis.

~~~~(Me and time skip are best friends)

"Y/n I'm bored." Nemesis groans and drapes her arms over you as you sit at your computer watching your 30th youtube video. "Cool don't care." You remove her arms from you. "But I want to play~~" She seductively whispers in your ear and bites it. "Stop!!" You push her away frustrated. "Damn." Ayano said her first word in a while. "Wow you were quiet Ayano." You say looking at her. "Because I'm looking up sex positions."

"I didn't even ask." You turn up your volume on your headphones so you could go deaf. You tune out Nemesis and Ayano.

Halfway through your 69th(you see what I did there) you feel your stomach growl. "Dam I'm hungry." You pause the video and take off your headphones.

"Hey you guys hungry? I'm going to cook dinner." They look up at you and nod. "What are we having?"

"Mac and Cheese because I'm not a cook. You can come help if you want." You offer and walk downstairs. 

As I prepare the ingredients I hear two pairs of feet walking down the stairs. "Glad for your help." You say without turning to them. "Nemesis can you grab two boxes of mac and cheese from the cupboard over there." You point to the cupboard. 

You hear the cupboard open and close and crouch down and open another cupboard and pull out one onion. "Ayano can you please cut half the of the onion. 

"Thanks for the food." Ayano and Nemesis thank you before digging in. "No problem." You smile at them.