Chapter 8

It was 1 in the morning and the three of you were still playing truth or dare. Neither Ayano or Nemesis asked you who you liked. Strange.

"Alright Y/n it's your turn to ask someone." Ayano cracks her neck and knuckles. Damn how can she crack her neck like that fuck.. "Alright Ayano truth or dare?" You ask her thinking of dares or questions.

"Dare." She says confident. "Alright, I dare you to kiss Nemesis for a minute. I'll put a timer. And on the lips." You say smirking at your evil plan.

"Ew." Ayano groans and Nemesis curses under her breath. "Go on." You say pushing her in the direction of Nemesis. You put your timer on. "Alright start when you want." You say looking at the two as they stare at each other, their faces only inches apart. You giggle to yourself and Ayano turns to you. "This isn't over y/n." You chuckle. "Sure." You shake your head.

"Lets just get this over with." Nemesis pulls Ayano towards her and smashes her lips against hers and you start the timer. The kiss gets more intense and Ayana moans and you look away embarrassed. "20 seconds left." You say with your back to them. Ayano's moans get louder and you swear she's doing this on purpose to mess with you.

Your phone dings signaling that the timer has stopped. You turn to Nemesis and Ayano and see them still kissing. "Um guys the timer stopped." They break the kiss and Nemesis wipes away a trail of saliva. "I thought you guys hated each other." You raise an eyebrow questioning the two mysterious girls before you.

"We do." Ayano says her face red. Nemesis was avoiding Ayano and was now sitting far from her. "Sure you do.." Interesting relationship those two have. "Alright who's turn is it?" You ask the group while throwing your phone onto your bed.

"Mine." Nemesis says. She cracks her fingers and smiles at you mischievously. "Now Y/n the question Ayano and I have been dying to know since Friday...."

"Oh god noo not now. You didn't ask me truth or dare." You back up and your back touches the wall. You curse as Ayano and Nemesis gang up on you. "Who do you like Y/n? We're dying to know." Nemesis whispers in your ear.

"Can't you two wait. I've only been at this school for what...two months now idk." You plead. "Doesn't matter. When we see a prize we take it for ourselves." Ayano says her face only inches from yours.

You turn away from her avoiding her menacing stare. "C'mon tell us Y/n. Your face is so red right now it's adorable." Nemesis breaths on your neck. You try to push her away but she holds your hand down.

"There's no point in trying Y/n. There's no escape." You shut your eyes tightly quietly begging for this day to end.

"This isn't over Y/n. We'll ask you tomorrow and you better have an answer tomorrow otherwise we'll force the answer out of you with sexual ways." Ayano whispers the last part in your ear and you shudder at the thought of them touching you sexually.

You open your eyes and Ayano pulls you towards her and her lips briefly touch yours before she pulls away and winks at you. "Just to make it even from the time Nemesis kissed you. My lips definitely taste better I mean seriously when you dared me and Nemesis to kiss she was basically devouring me and feeling her tongue-"

"STOP!! Don't say anymore!!" You cover your ears and glance at the ground. Ayano uncovers your ears and chuckles. "Don't worry I stopped now lets get to bed shall we. We brought our own sleeping bags so you don't have to worry about us." Ayano helps you up and you walk to your bed and sit down on it. Nemesis and Ayano start stripping off their clothes and into their pajamas.

You can't help but stare at their well built bodies. "God damn..."You whisper. They both stop changing and stare at you. You notice them looking at you and you look away. "Sorry keep changing."

"You like what you see." Nemesis asks shaking her ass. You giggle and look at them. "You guys have fucking abs jesus christ and look at me I have rolls when I sit down." You pat your stomach and they laugh. They eventually change into their pajamas and put their clothes down and unroll their sleeping bags. "Nemesis turn off the light will you." You put your phone in charge and get under your covers.

Nemesis turns off the light and stumbles blindly back to her sleeping bag. "Thanks." You mutter before yawning and closing your eyes.

~~~~

At five in the morning you hear moans. Oh god please tell me they're not having sex in my room right now. You slowly turn to face Ayano and Nemesis and see them both watching porn.

"Why the fuck are the both of you watching porn at five in the fucking morning?" You sit up and rub your eyes. "Because why not, anyway do you have your answer yet?" Ayano asks pausing the video. "No."

"Do you want to watch with us so you can learn a few moves?" Nemesis wiggles her eyebrows. "Dear god I'm done." You mutter picking up your blanket and pillow. You shove them under your arm and grab your phone and your charger and walk to your door and open it. "I'll be sleeping in the living room thank you very much." You slam your door behind you and walk downstairs and throw your pillow and blanket onto your couch. You plug your phone in a nearby outlet and go to sleep on the couch.

You wake up to the sound of giggling. "Ugh motherfucker." You grab your phone and look at the time. 10 pm. You rub your eyes and check your face for any marker. Relieved to find none you go investigate the giggling upstairs. You open the door to your room to find your underwear on the ground and Ayano and Nemeis each wearing a pair on their faces. You try so hard to hold back your laughter and fall to the ground laughing.

Ayano and Nemesis stop laughing and you could feel them looking at you. "Why the fuck are you two wearing my underwear on your faces?" You wipe the tears from your eyes and look at them. "Because why not. Nemesis came up with idea." Ayano points at Nemesis and she waves at you. You sigh and shake your head. "Now clean up the mess. I didn't let you two come into my house uninvited to mess up my room."

You watch as the two obediently put away your underwear in your dresser. "Thanks." You mutter turning around to exit your room.

You feel a hand tug you back and someone pushes you against the wall. You stand face to face with Nemesis. Ayano is in the back making faces. You look around you for an exit but Nemesis was pretty close to you. Dammit woman back up!

"Do I get a reward for cleaning up your underwear?" Nemesis smirks at you. You don't answer. "Hey I helped too!" Ayano shouts from behind.

Nemesis looks at her. "Shut up whore no one cares." You hear Ayano growl in response to Nemesis' insult.

She turns back to you. "So your answer?" You still don't respond. "Fine I'll give myself a reward. Nemesis dives for you neck and starts kissing it up and down. "Ayano help." You reach out to her.

She stands there for a moment before shrugging. "Well since I love you more than Nemesis sure why not?" She pulls Nemesis back by the collar of her shirt and throws her to the wall. "Holy shit." Nemesis sits there lifeless. "Is she dead?" You ask as Ayano pulls you out of the room.

"Probably unconscious but who cares." She smiles to herself. "I care." Ayano stops in her tracks and looks at you. "Oh so you love her then."

"What no that's not what I said." You put your hands up in defense. Ayano sighs in response and pulls you towards her and hugs you. Why are they both so difficult?! You awkwardly hug her back.