Chapter 21

It's been two weeks since Megami and Osana have been following Ayano and you around. Everywhere you would go the unexpected pair would be. Just standing a couple feet away from you. Ayano gave you a knife so you can protect yourself when she wasn't there. You weren't sure if you were going to use it but you thanked her for it anyway.

"Why are you two always following me?" You finally cornered them, their backs against the dead-end hallway. Thankfully Info-chan wasn't in her room and between the three of you only you knew about the room. "You're suspicious." You rolled your eyes. "Wow you think me, a totally innocent person, is suspicious?" Osana nodded confidently. Megami said nothing. "Assholes." You walked away from them and turned down the hall. While walking down the hallway you could feel their eyes digging into you. "Fuck off you two!" You gave them the finger without turning.

"Y/n." Oka was beckoning you into the Occult club. You entered without a second thought. "Yes?" She closed the door behind you. It was only you and her in the occult room. The other members were somewhere. "Where's everyone else?"

"At home. No one wanted to come to school today. I'm worried about them." You turned to Oka who had tears in her eyes. You would've thought the Occult club would be interested in this demon stuff but they were all afraid, especially Oka. "I'm sure they're fine. They're still in shock. Give them some time." She nodded. "The one I'm most worried about is Supana. Over the past two weeks, she would rarely be in the Occult club. Whenever I would try to talk to her she would ignore me. I don't know what's wrong. Everyone else in the group has tried to talk to her but she's completely ignored them. Y/n I need help." Oka's voice cracked at the last sentence. You pulled her into a hug.

"It's alright. I'll try and talk to Supana. I promise." She nodded and let go of you. "Thank you." She quickly went over to her bag and took out a piece of paper and pencil. On the paper, she wrote down Supana's address and handed it to you. You thanked her and put the slip of paper into your bag before walking out of the Occult club. Classes haven't started yet and you were bored out of your mind.

Osana and Megami were probably listening in on your conversation with Oka. They made you really uncomfortable. You could do nothing without them watching you from far away. You sighed and shook your head and headed up the stairs to the roof.

It was very windy up on the roof but that didn't bother the other students who occasionally went up here. It bothered you a little bit but you still stayed up on the roof. You sat down in your usual spot. It felt weird without Ayano and Nemesis. Ayano wasn't in school for the second day in the row and she hasn't gone to your house three days in a row. You were getting worried about her and wondered what she was keeping from you.

In the corner of your eye, you saw rapid movement. You diverted your attention from the sky to where you saw the rapid movement. Kokana was standing on top of the railing with no shoes on. Her shoes were on the ground with a pink note in one of them. "KOKONA!!!" You weren't the only who shouted that. You and the other person who shouted ran over to Kokana. The other person was Saki.

"Kokana." Kokana ignored Saki as she repeatedly tugged on her shirt and attempted to pull her down. "Kokana please don't jump! Please!" Saki started breaking down, her grip on Kokana's shirt loosened. Kokana turned around and smiled at Saki. "I love you." Those were her last words before she jumped. Saki screamed and ran to the railing. You did the same.

Kokana's body was a bloody mess. Some of her bones were sticking out. The thing that caught your attention was she was smiling while she fell. The smile embedded itself into your brain and was the only thing you could think about. You were having trouble registering what had happened while Saki sobbed right next to you. "Why? Kokana!" Saki got up and took off her shoes as well and put them right next to Kokana's. "Saki don't!" You grabbed Saki by the waist to prevent her from jumping as well.