Chapter 12

"Hey sleepyhead!" You feel someone lightly tap you on your shoulder. You groan and push them away. "Go away I'm sleeping." You wave them off still tired wanting badly to go back to sleep. "Well too bad we have school soon so get your ass up!!" Your blanket is taken away from you, the cold hair hitting you.

"Ah no my blanket!" 

"Y/n come on. We have to get ready." You rub your eyes. "Ayano I don't want to go to school today." You look up at her sadly. "Neither do I. I just want to spend time with you." Ayano sits on your bed and holds your hand. "Then spend time with me. Fuck school!" You hear a chuckle come out from her as she lightly shakes her head.

You sit up and start stretching, preparing yourself for the long day ahead of you. "I'm surprised you're already dressed." You look at the school uniform already on Ayano. "Ya I used your shower while you were asleep." You slide off of your bed and walk over to your closet. "I'm going to get ready. I'll meet you downstairs." You tell Ayano before picking out your school uniform.

"You ready to go?" Ayano shoves a piece of toast in her mouth and hands one to you. "Thanks. Now let's go." You take a bite out of the toast and open your front door and walk outside. Ayano closes and locks your front door before you both start your walk to school.

The both of you walk in complete silence, not having anything to talk about. You're about to say something when a buzzing sound interrupts you. You pull out your phone from your bag and notice Ayano pull her phone out of her bag. You read the text message: 'Citizens of [town name], there has been a disappearance of a young teenage girl around 1 am this morning. Her parents reported her missing this morning when they went into her room to wake her up for school. The name of the girl missing is Amai Odayaka and she goes to Akademi High. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Amai Odayaka please contact 911.

You gaps almost dropping your phone. "Amai got kidnapped??? How?? We brought her to her house last night. We were with her." You looked up at Ayano shaking slightly. She looked down at you worried. "Don't worry we'll find her." She pulled you into hug. You blinked rapidly already feeling the tears forming in your eyes. "Come on let's get to school." Ayano released you and held your hand and led you to school.

You both were silent on the way there and you had your head down.

When you got to school it wasn't as loud like it usually was. The atmosphere was.....different. The students didn't have that loud of a conversation. They were all in hushed whispers. You could hear a few sobs coming from a group of girls who were presumably in the cooking club.  "Lets go up to the roof." Ayano whispered in your ear as you both entered the school building.

You put away your outdoor shoes and put on your indoor shoes and waited patiently for Ayano as she put on her indoor shoes. She finally closed her locker and picked up her bag and walked upstairs to the roof with you.

When you got up to the roof you both sat on a bench in silence. Nemesis was nowhere to be found. "I wonder where Nemesis is?" Ayano asked. You only gave her a small shrug as you continued to look at your feet. You felt Ayano's arm wrap around you and she pulled you closer to her and let you lean your head on her shoulder.

You heard Ayano curse under her breath. You looked up at her. "What's wrong?" She didn't answer you, continuing to stare in the same direction. You diverted your direction to where she was looking at. Nemesis was walking towards the both of you. Her uniform was a messy and her tie was undone, hanging over her shoulders. She was holding her bag over her shoulder, a smirk on her face. The closer she got you could see the madness in her eyes. "Why does she look like that Ayano?" You tugged lightly at Ayano's shirt looking up at her before looking back at Nemesis who was now standing a few feet away. "Sup y/n. Did you have fun last night?" She licked her lips seductively. A low growl came from Ayano. Nemesis looked at her, "Aw is the puppy angry I touched her toy? Her fucking pussy felt good!" Ayano jumped up lunging at Nemesis. "You little bitch!" 

She held Nemesis down, her hands clasped around her throat trying to choke her. Nemesis fought back surprisingly. The two girls were trying to land punches on each other but didn't land a hit. The other students on the roof started to crowd around, one student ran away going to get a teacher. The fight got more vicious as Ayano grabbed Nemesis' hair and pulled her face down and smashed her knee into it. Blood started gushing out of her nose. The two backed away from each other, circling around. Neither one of them wanted to make the next move. The entire fight you sat silently on the bench praying for Ayano to win the fight. Ayano dodged the knife Nemesis threw at her. It passed by her cheek barely missing it. Instead it hit the girl standing a few feet behind Ayano. It was one of the Basu sisters. She screamed as blood started coming out of her arm. A teacher came running followed behind the student. Ayano noticed and quickly ran towards you. Her lips quickly touched yours as she picked up her bag and jumped off the roof. Nemesis followed shortly after. You ran to the railing looking down to see if they both survived. They weren't there. How the fuck?! What is this Naruto bullshit??

You turned around to the see the crowd had left and the teacher was bringing the injured Basu sister downstairs to the nurse. The only thing left was a small pool of blood. You sighed, your thoughts racing in your head. Grabbing your bag you headed downstairs and went to the dead end hallway. I wonder if Info-chan will let me in. The wall slide open without you touching the hidden button. Info-chan was standing there waiting. She pushed her glasses up her nose, the light reflected off of it. Behind her was Ayano and Nemesis, they were both tied up. You waved to Ayano who blew you a imaginary kiss. "What do you want?" You shrugged. She grabbed your arm and pulled you in closing the wall behind you.

She walked back over to her computer screen and sat down in her chair. The entire room was entirely dark except for the light coming from the computer screen. "So....um why are they tied up?" You pointed at the two schoolgirls who were sitting in front of you tied up with a gag over their mouth. Info-chan ignored your question entirely, continuing to type at the computer. She giggled before turning around in her chair. "Those two have been bad girls. They need punishment." She whispered the word punishment, making you shudder. She got up walking over to them tilting their head up forcing them to look up at her. "Now explain to me why you two were fighting. Ayano first." She glared at Nemesis all the while taking off Ayano's gag off.

"Nemesis kidnapped Amai and she touched my woman." Ayano said that fast, you didn't understand a single word she said but Info-chan did. You decided not to pry. Info-chan only nodded before putting her gag back on. "Okay, first off she isn't your woman." She pointed at you. Ayano frowned before getting up from her chair and walking over to you. She pulled the gag off her mouth with her teeth and turned her head and looked at Info-chan. "Yes she is. I have my mark on her." You gasped knowing exactly what Ayano was doing. "Wait-" Ayano ignored your plead, pulling your uniform off your shoulder. She bit into your shoulder definitely leaving a hickey there. She pulled back and kissed your cheek. "See, she has my mark." You blushed pulling fixing your uniform and lightly punching Ayano in the arm. Info-chan sighed rolling her eyes annoyed. "You two are a mess."