Chapter 13

"What are you going to do with them?"

"None of your business. Now get to class before you're late." Info-chan shouted. You pouted but obeyed her orders. You exited her room and made your way to class. When you got to class you were the only one there. Not even the teacher was in the room. "Where is everyone?" You looked around to see if anyone's bags were on the ground next to their desks. "We're outside in the courtyard." You turn your head to the door to see Oka standing there. 

She had only peeked her head inside and the rest of her body was hidden. "Oh thanks." You walked out and stood next to her. "Do you know why we're outside?" She shook your head becoming silent as you two made your way downstairs to the courtyard where everyone was gathered around the fountain. Oka left you alone in the back and went to her group of friends who were sitting on the grass clearly not paying attention to what was happening in front of them.

You directed your attention toward the commotion at the fountain, standing on your tippy toes and trying to see over people's heads. You sighed with no luck and decided to lean against a nearby tree. "Alright quiet down everyone." The students had already been quiet way before one of the teachers said anything. No one was in their cheerful mood since someone had gone missing. For all anyone knew Amai could be dead. "We would like to introduce you all to the new headmaster. Please be nice to him or you will be punished." The teacher stepped off the fountain and a man wearing glasses and dressed nicely took her place. He adjusted his glasses on his face before talking.

"Thank you all for welcoming me here. I am your new headmaster. My name is Kocho Shuyona. You can call me Mr. Shuyona." The man seemed dull and lifeless. It looked like he didn't want to be here, let alone be the headmaster of school full of dumb highschool kids. He never continued talking instead scanned the crowd of everyone's face. Is he looking for someone? His eyes stopped on a few students, including you, but continued on searching the crowd. His watchful eyes made everyone uncomfortable, even the teachers. Finally he had stepped off and the same teacher before him stood on the fountain. 

"Okay you may all go back to class so you can begin your learning." A few groans erupted but everyone followed orders and went back to their class. You followed the crowd and made sure to stay in the middle so you wouldn't get held down by the new headmaster. You followed your class into your assigned classroom and sat down in your seat. Two minutes after everyone had settled down Ayano had come in and took her seat next to you. You were about to ask Ayano what happened but the teacher and come in and closed the door behind her. She walked down the aisle full of desks and closed the door in the back before going up to the front to continue the lesson.

Yeah sorry it's a short chapter. I'm bored and not in the mood but I wrote anyway. I did include the headmaster from the game since he was recently added. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will probably be longer idk.