Chapter 2

By the end of the school day people already knew your secret. "Great just the thing I needed on my first day of school." You say quietly cursing under your breath.

"Hey do you want to walk home together?" Ayano asks turning in her seat to face you. You look at her. "Sure. Is Nemesis going to join us?" You ask. Ayano shrugs. "Maybe I don't know." The bell rings signaling the end of the school day. Everyone around us starts packing up and leave the class. Ayano and I follow behind.

"What class is Nemesis in?" We walk out of the classroom and into the hallway. Ayano shrugs. "I don't even think she goes to class." You stop in your tracks. "What?!? How do the teachers not know about this? Where does she go during class?"

"I hide." You look at Nemesis who is standing in front of the both of you with her arms crossed over her chest. "Well damn I didn't know you were a rebel. Anyway do you want to walk home with us?" You ask smiling at her. "Sure. Lets go." She puts her arm over your shoulder and walks off with you. Ayano runs up and drops kick her and pulls you away from Nemesis. You giggle. These two must hate each other.

"Bye see you two tomorrow at school." You wave goodbye to Ayano and Nemesis and walk to your house.

~~~~~~~~

"Ayano wait up!!" You run up to Ayano just as she turns around. She waves to you. "Hey it's good to see you again!" She smiles at you. "You two. Are we going up to the roof again?"

"Yep. Nemesis is waiting for us up there." You two walk inside and put away your shoes.

"Wow she gets here fast." You two walk to the stairwell and start to make your way up to the roof. "Well she practically lives here." Ayano says looking at you. You look at her confused. "What?" She cracks and smile and smacks you on the back hard making you stumble. "I'm just kidding. The dumb bitch has home."

"Do you to hate each other?" You ask her as you step onto the roof and make your way over to Nemesis who is sitting on a bench looking at her phone. Ayano doesn't answer as you two sit down next to Nemesis. I should ask Nemesis maybe she can tell me.

"HEY Y/N GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!" Osana's high pitched voice rings in your ear. "That girl needs to shut up before I throw her off the roof." Ayano growls. You chuckle lightly and stand up and walk over to Osana. "What do you need?" You ask.

"I want you to meet Taro." She grabs your hand and drags you to the stairwell. You look back at Ayano and Nemesis pleading to be saved. They shake their heads and smile. Fucking pricks. Why does this orange haired bitch want me to meet Taro anyway. I'm not even interested. I'm pretty sure she got the message that I'm gay af and proud to be.

You two finally reach the first floor and she brings you to the garden in the center of the school where a fountain is in the middle, a group of girls on one side and group of boys on the other and boy sitting down on the fountain.

"Taro look I brought you Y/n." Osana lets go off your hand and crosses her arm and stands in front of Taro. Taro looks up at you and smiles. "Hey Y/n I'm Taro." You return the smile. "Hi."

You rub your hand and curse under your breath. That bitch almost broke my hand. "Well I'm going back up to the roof since my bag is up there. It was nice meeting you Taro." You start walking backwards and back into the school and walk down the hall before sprinting up the stairs.

You finally reach the roof and see Ayano and Nemesis shouting at each other. As you get closer they stop arguing and look at you. "Hey." You say before sitting down in between them.

"So how was it?" Nemesis asks leaning into you and wiggling her eyebrows. "Meh it wasn't bad. Osana almost broke my hand though. He's not what I expected. She's getting so worked up about it."

"Well like she said yesterday she is his childhood best friend." Ayano points out. "I didn't see his sister though. I expected his sister to be there since she seemed so obsessed about him. Osana and Hanako seem more obsessed about Taro then the other girls. I don't even think Oka cared about him to be honest."

"Well Oka's different. Osana and Hanako are childish girls. Oka's part of the Occult club and likes demons and all that shit. Amai is too busy with baking and cooking to even probably talk with Taro. Kizana is a drama bitch. Asu is works out to much. Osoro has the delinquents to worry about and Taro is probably scared of her. I mean who wouldn't. She's probably strong as fuck I mean have you seen her. And lastly there's Megami. Megami is the Student Council President. That pretty much sums it up." Ayano says.

The bell rings for class. "Well lets go to class. See you at lunch Nemesis. You wave goodbye to Nemesis before walking to class with Ayano.

~~~~~~~~

"Ah finally it's lunch." You stand up and stretch and exit the classroom with Ayano. "Did you bring something to drink and eat today?" She asks as you two walk upstairs to the roof. "Yep. I remembered to bring something to drink." You smile.

On the roof you see Nemesis doing push ups. "Um...why is she doing push ups on the roof. Ayano shrugs.

"Nemesis nice push ups. Come join me in the gym so I can show how to actually do push ups." Asu pushes past you two and pulls Nemesis up to her feet. "Um...I-" Asu cuts her off by running off with her to the gym. Nemesis tries to grab Ayano but Ayano steps aside and laughs. Before Nemsis disappears she flips Ayano off and Ayano returns the gesture. "Damn Asu is all about the workout life." You sit down with Ayano on the nearby bench and start eating your lunch.

"Poor Nemesis." You swallow your food and take a sip of your drink. "Don't worry about her she'll be fine." Ayano smiles to herself. "Hey you never answered my question this morning." You look at Ayano as she puts her chopsticks down. "Yes we do hate each other." She looks at you. You noticed that her face has changed.

"Are you okay?" You ask. Ayano blinks and her face turns back to normal and she goes back to eating. "Yeah I'm fine." She shoves a piece of sushi into her mouth. You continue eating.

Lunch was almost over and there was no sign of Nemesis. Your lunch was back in your bag and your drink was thrown away and you were relaxing on the bench with Ayano. "I wonder when she's going to come back." You look at Ayano. "I hope she doesn't." She smiles again. You two laugh.

"AYANO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Nemesis' screamed. Ayano grabs your arm and pulls you into her chest. You hear something go into the wall. "What?!" Ayano lets go off your arm and pull your face away from her chest. "Oh god Ayano I'm so sorry!!" Your face was flustered and you were messing up your words as you continued to apologize. You look at the wall and see a knife. You quickly turn to Nemesis.

"Nemesis why do you-" Ayano covers your mouth and whispers in your ear. "Don't say it out loud." Ayano looks around and you do the same and notice other people on the roof. They didn't seem to notice the commotion.

She uncovers your mouth and pulls the knife out of the wall and throws it at Nemesis who catches it. "You set it up didn't you!?!" She pins Ayano to the wall and you sit there and watch.

She presses the knife to Ayano's neck. You put your hand on Nemesis' arm and she glares at you. "What!!" You try to find your words before speaking. "Don't...um...press the knife against her neck. You could get in trouble and I doubt Ayano set up the workout thing with Asu. I mean you were working out on the roof and doing push ups. Asu just came at the wrong time." You try to convince Nemesis to step away from Ayano but she doesn't budge.

"Please." You say. She steps away from Ayano and hides the knife. "Fine. I'll get back at you another time Ayano." Nemesis kicks Ayano in the shin before walking away.

"Well she's angry." Ayano rubs her shin. "That fucking hurt though." You sigh. "Well at least she didn't slice your neck open. I would've screamed and ran the fuck away cause I ain't dealing with that bullshit." Ayano chuckles at your comment. "Well the bell is going to ring. Lets head back to class early."

You nod and stand up and put your bag on your shoulders. Ayano does the same and you two walk downstairs. The bell rings just as you two arrive to class. You two take your seats and wait for everyone else to arrive.