Chapter 19

"Y/n. Y/n." That voice...it sounded familiar. It didn't sound like Ayano's but it was definitely someone you knew. Oka! You opened your eyes slowly to see Oka's face hovering over yours. Your head was rested on her lap. "Oka. Where are we?" You slowly sat up, feeling a migraine slowly coming to your head. "I don't know exactly where we are but I've read about something like this in my book. "You looked around to find yourself in a purple room. There was blood on one of the walls. "Where's Ayano?" You asked turning to her. She turned around and pointed to the corner where Ayano was laying, clearly unconscious. You watched her body looking for any breathing movements. "Good, she's alive." You slowly got up with the help of Oka and made your way over to Ayano.

You kneeled down and pulled Ayano's head onto your lap, the same thing Oka did with you. You moved strands of hair out of Ayano's face and called her name several times. She opened her eyes and looked at you. "Are you okay?" You asked her. She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?" She sat and leaned against the wall. "I'm fine, just have a small headache." 

"When we get out of here I'm going to fucking kill Nemesis." She clenched her fists angrily. "Do you know why she did it?"

"To make a sacrifice so she could have the powers of a demon. She was going to sacrifice the entire occult club. Thank god we all got there in time. I don't know what's going to happen to us." Ayano stood up and helped you and Oka up. You wanted to mention Amai but stopped yourself. You didn't want to let Oka know where Amai has been. It was going to be a long explanation if you did tell her. "We should get out of here." You say looking at the only entrance to the room. 

Oka walked over and tried the door. To everyone's surprise, the doorknob twisted. You walked out with Oka and Ayano and found yourself in a dark hallway that was dimly lit by candles hanging on the walls.

Ayano held your hand and the three of you advanced forward.

At the end of the hallway was a big room that had three tables that were all splattered with blood. Next to the tables were buckets full of torture devices. "Is that.....for us?" Neither one of your group members answered your question. "We need to leave." Oka scanned the room for another exit. There were two doors two feet apart from each other. "I'll try one door, Ayano get the other one." You followed behind Ayano who tried the other door Oka wasn't at. The doorknob didn't twist fully.

You watched as Oka tried hers and breathed a sigh of relief as the doorknob twisted all the way. Ayano grabbed your hand and grabbed Oka's hand and run through the dark hallway with the both of you barely tagging along. "Where the fuck are we?" Demons with wings were flying around. Below you were buildings. The demons acted like humans. "Motherfucker!! That little bitch brought everyone down." You looked in the direction Ayano was looking and barely made out the figures of all the occult club members, Info-chan and Nemesis. "Jump."

"What?" Oka looked down and looked at Ayano. "Are you crazy? What if we die?" Ayano grabbed you and Oka by the collar of your shirt and threw you off the cliff. The haystack at the bottom got closer and closer, the faster you fell. Thankfully it cushioned your fall. Oka pushed you out before Ayano nearly crushed you. "Let's never do that again, okay?" You looked at Ayano who rolled her eyes at you. She had a small smile on her face. "Let's go defeat Nemesis, senpai." Ayano pulled you up and walked with you and Oka towards Nemesis.

You had to cross a bridge and push demons out of your way. Nemesis was talking to a red man sitting on a throne made of bones. The man seemed displeased as Nemesis was talking to him. Info-chan and the occult club members were all sitting behind her chained up and gagged. "I'm going to rip out every single one of her bones and organs!" Ayano rolled up the sleeves of her shirt and walked faster towards Nemesis. "I will murder you!!" Nemesis stopped talking to the man and turned towards Ayano. "Fuck off you little prick." Ayano lunged at Nemesis and started punching her. Oka rushed to her club members aid and untied them. You untied Info-chan who quietly thanked you before rushing to Ayano's aid. You and the occult club members stood off to the side and quietly watched the fight.

The red man no longer looked displeased. He was smiling as if he found the entire thing to be entertaining. Demons slowly started filling around, clearly amazed at three humans fighting each other. "Alright ladies, I think that's enough." The man pulled Nemesis away from Info-chan and Ayano. Info-chan had a bruise on her cheek and her lip was bleeding. Nemesis had a cut over her eyebrow, a swollen eye, and a busted lip. Ayano, on the other hand, came out unscathed from the entire fight.

"Nemesis I decline your offer. The three ladies you wanted to be sacrificed have lived and are healthy. You have failed in the sacrifice. Your failure has rewarded you with a severe punishment. Men, take her away." Nemesis shouted at the top of her lungs as two men flew away with her in their grasp. The man turned to Info-chan and Nemesis. "When every single one of you gets back to Earth, do not mention this to any other being or you will end up like Nemesis. Do I make myself clear?" Everyone nodded their heads understand. 

The man snapped his fingers, and everyone was back in Oka's house. You looked at all the occult club members. Most of them were shaking as if they saw someone murdered right in front of them. Who would've thought that the occult club members themselves, the ones who are interested in demons and shit like that, are afraid? Chojo was in the corner barfing and Daku was patting his back and whispering words to him. "Oka, Ayano, and y/n meet with me in the hallway." Info-chan exited the room first and you followed behind after Ayano. Oka was the last one to exit the room.

When she did, she closed the door behind her. "Now remember what Satan said, do not mention this to anyone else. Oka, I doubt you and your club members will have any trouble with that seeing as no one else in the school wants to mingle with you guys. Y/n please try your best to keep your mouth shut in school. Your other friends will probably be wondering where you disappeared off to on Friday." Info-chan looked at Oka and nodded. "You're dismissed, Oka." Oka bowed quickly and went back into the room to comfort her scared club members. "Y/n, don't mention this to Amai. She's been through enough trauma as is. I don't want her to be scared anymore."

"Is she okay?" Info-chan nodded. "She's sleeping at home, hopefully. We're going to bring back to her parents tomorrow."

"I thought she didn't live with her parents."

"She doesn't. She was visiting them since she hasn't seen them in a while. Anyway enough about her. I have to get back home and get her ready for tomorrow. Bye, y/n. Ayano." Ayano nodded without saying anything. You watched Info-chan walk down the stairs and walk outside. Who knows when you're going to see her again? "Ayano." Ayano wrapped her arms tightly around you and squeezed you tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay. Next time be careful."

"But nothing happened to me." You say. "Yeah because I was there. You would've gotten sacrificed. I'm glad you didn't. Even if you were going to get sacrificed I would take your place." You turned around in Ayano's arms and looked up at her. "Don't say that. I would miss you." A smile replaces Ayano's emotional faces and she buries her face into your hair. "I love you."