Prologue

Hi! So, when my buddy niharika36 asked for a Raglak fic, my brain made up this plot. Lets move to the prologue first. Than I'll start my bak-bak. 😂😂😂

Prologue

"Is it true Laksh? Is it...is it true that you love Swara?"

"I...I'm sorry Ragini, but its true."

Ragini stumbled back in shock. She felt like the world had disappeared from beneath her feet. Her legs couldn't hold her upright any longer and she fell down on her knees.

"Ragini! Ragini I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It just...it just happened."

"You hurt me so much. Can you even imagine how much hurt I am right now?"

"I can't Ragini. I can't imagine what you must be going through. But I want to lessen it Ragini. I may not love you but I care for you as a friend. Just tell me what I can do to lessen your pain."

"Would you marry me if I say that is the only way to fix my broken heart?"

Laksh looked down in thought. After a moment, he looked up. "If that is the only way Ragini, then I will marry you. I caused you this pain and so I am ready to be the cure for it."

Ragini smiled at him. "You passed the test Laksh. I only wanted to know if I was of any value to you or not. You just proved that you do value me."

"Of course I do Ragini. I may not love you. But you're still my friend."

"You may not love me, but I do. And that is why...that is why I want you to be happy."

Laksh looked at her shocked. "Wha...what do you mean Ragini?"

"I mean that I will help you make Swara fall for you. As a friend, I will help you to get her."

Laksh looked at her in awe. She was sacrificing her own happiness for his. "I wish I could love you Ragini. You truly are amazing."

"But this heart rather works as we want it to, right Laksh?" Ragini spoke with a bitter smile.

And indeed she was right. Laksh realized the extent to which the statement was correct the day when his heart started beating for another. When it didn't want Swara anymore. When it longed for his best friend. When it longed for Ragini.

It was never meant to be like that. He was never meant to fall for Ragini. But he did. He didn't know when, he didn't know how but...but all he knew was that while working together to make Swara fall for him, he accidentally fell for Ragini.

"What do I do Maa? What do I do now? Whom do I choose? My mind says that it is Swara that I love as I have struggled so much to get her. But my heart feels like its being ripped apart when I think of a life without Ragini by my side."

Annapurna came and placed a hand on his arm. "Only you can decide what your heart wants Laksh. But I'll tell you one thing. If you love two people, then you should choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you would have never fallen for another in the first place."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, we all know what happened in the Swaragini series, don't we?

Laksh fell in love with Swara. (I still want to hit him for it.) 💀🔨

Ragini became evil in order to gain Laksh. (I haven't forgiven the makers for making her evil.) 😣👎

Sanskar was already evil. ( Impulsive dude, wasting 5 years on a misunderstanding.) 😤

And Swara was the one who was the prime example of goodness. (I like you Swara. But the series showed flaws in everyone except you. The truth is that no one is so perfect.) 😎

Soooo well...twisting all these facts to make a new fic. Don't know when I'll update the first chapter. Maybe a week later? Or even two weeks later? Maybe 20 days? Lets see.

Anyways, do tell me if I should continue or not. And you guys can suggest some of your own ideas in the comments if you like. After all, fics are written for you all, so you can give suggestions according to your preferences. 😉

Its just the prologue, but vote if you like. Thanks! 👍

Peace out! ✌✌✌
~ 🌹 Monali 🌹