7. Changing Feelings

Yo! What to do? Busy schedule. So late on the updates. Hope this chapter makes up for your wait.
😊😊😊 

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 9 - Changing Feelings

He smiled to himself as he waited for his beloved. He twirled the bright red rose in his hand as he leaned on the bridge and looked at the crystal clear water underneath. The swans sang out, as if celebrating his happiness.

"Laksh." came a voice from behind him.

He smiled and turned around to look at the one he had been patiently waiting for. He squinted his eyes to look at her, the fog making it difficult to see clearly.

She emerged from the fog wearing a beautiful red dress. Her hair flowed in the breeze, like golden tresses. Her physique looked like one which every girl would envy and die to have. The way she walked was filled with elegance and refinement.

However, all those were insignificant to him. Because he loved her not because of her outer beauty, but because of her beautiful heart.

He got down on one knee and held the rose before him for her. "You came Swara. Finally."

She giggled, which was music to his ears. However, he still couldn't see her face clearly. He got up and walked up to her.

Laksh held her hand in his. "My love, I wa-" he gasped as her face became clear to him. "Ragini?!"

*dream end*

Laksh shot up in bed in shock at what he had just dreamt.

After the incident with Sanskar and Ragini at the kitchen, he came rushing into his room. Somehow he fell asleep while thinking over things while lying on his bed.

Laksh's face scrunched up in confusion at his dream. It is said that dreams represent the subconscious. 'Then what was this supposed to represent? Why did it show Ragini when it's Swara who I'm pinning for? What joke is this?!' he got up and walked to the nearby table and drank water from his bottle. "Damn damn damn! What am I supposed to make of this dream?!"

"What type of dream?" asked Adarsh as he came inside Laksh's room. "Is it something related to your adult hormones?" Adarsh joked.

"Bhai, I'm serious!"

"Nah. He's in H.P. You're Laksh."

"Bhai! I'm really serious!"

"Then I'm Severus." Adarsh joked, making another Harry Potter reference.

"Bhai!"

"Okay okay. Chill, will you? You're being such a stuck up."

"I'm already getting goosebumps from my dream. Will you stop to consider my situation for a minute?" Laksh requested. He came and held Adarsh by the shoulders. "Bhai, I just dreamt something that isn't what I want. But I dreamt it! Why did I dream of it if I didn't want it? Why bhai? Why why?!"

"Will you stop shaking me already?! I'm not a tree, you know."

"Please, show me the way. Tell me what to do!"

They heard a knock on the door and looked towards it.

Ragini stood there with a smile. "Lucky, ready?"