15. When Did I Fall For You?

Hi ya! Hope you like! 🤗

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

Chapter 15 - When Did I Fall For You?

"Let's go Ladoo."

"No wait! Please Dadi! Don't take her away!"

Parvati glared at Laksh. "Don't you dare call me Dadi you double crossing two timer! Here, you make promises of marrying Ragini, and on the other hand you go confessing your undying love for Swara?!"

Laksh flinched at the accusation. However, he knew she wasn't wrong. "I...I'm sorry for lying."

"Dadi, at least listen to his side of the story." Ragini pleaded. "Please Dadi."

"Don't fall weak by seeing his miserable expression

"Don't fall weak by seeing his miserable expression. He has no right to act so. Come on!" As she was about to drag Ragini outside, she saw Swara try to tag along. "You don't come with me! You're no better than that Laksh."

"What did I do? I never told him to love me!? Neither did I ask Ragini to hopelessly and completely be in love with Laksh. She already should have realized Laksh always paid more attention to me."

Ragini was confused at Swara's behavior. 'Doesn't she love Laksh? Then why is she lying?' Ragini looked at her with an understanding look. "You don't need to be afraid of the consequences Swara. Tell them the truth. Laksh won't be harmed if that's what you are worried about. Bade Papa understands now."

Swara felt cornered.

On one hand, she could see Laksh's pissed off face. She knew he was getting out of her grip. On the other hand, if she agreed to love him, then she keep accusing her. 'Lucky is already in trouble. If I say I love him, it will get me into trouble too!'

"Swara? Say the truth."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I never loved him! I said I only admired him."