6. A Plan Gone Wrong for the Right Cause

Yo! Heard the song 🎶 Faded 🎶 by Alan Walker?

If not, do try! 😉😉

If not, do try!  😉😉

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

🌟 The next chapter and a few others are private. 🌟 

Chapter 6 - A Plan Gone Wrong for the Right Cause

#Next day, 9am#

"The only thing I want to do right now is rip you into so many pieces that even your future generations won't be able to find it!" Laksh screamed in fury. "How? How could you do this to me? How could you give me this much torture!? How?! Why?! What did I ever do to you?"

Adarsh, who was passing by Laksh's room, heard his brother's shouts and came rushing to see what was wrong. Shock couldn't describe what he saw.

"You're a monster! A heartless beast! I won't ever forgive you!" Laksh kept screaming. "Until I die, I will always hate you! I will take my hatred for you till my grave!"

Adarsh gave a long suffering sigh on seeing the sight. "Laksh, it's not a living being. Will you quit screaming at it?"

Laksh looked up from the bundle of files he was screaming at. "But bhai, these files are torturing me with so much work! It's making my life miserable with a capital M!"

 "But bhai, these files are torturing me with so much work! It's making my life miserable with a capital M!"

"If you want to help run the family business, then you must make a habit of handling such files. Besides, this is just a start. Once you're pro enough, you'll get twice the number of files."

Laksh looked at him in horror. "More...more files? Just shoot me bhai."

Adarsh rolled his eyes at his antics. "You yourself said that you want to become a responsible adult, didn't you? Then you must do your duties."