This is my Life

Elsa's P.O.V.

My alarm went off at five in the morning like it always does.  I changed into a pair of jeans and a plaid sweater.  I hauled on my winter boots and trooped through the snow to my barn.  There, I saw my horses.  I have five of them in total, and the one I relate the most to is a fluffy white horse, whom I call Marshmallow because he is one big sweetie.  I get out their horse feed and empty it into the troughs.  Kay, I thought, the horses are done.  As I was leaving to feed the chickens, Marshmallow neighed at me.  I went over to him and nuzzled my face against his.  "Hi, sweetie!" I cooed, "I can't ride you right now because I have school and a song recording, but I promise afterwards I will."  I waved goodbye to her and exited the barn.  My animals are like people to me, they show emotion and thoughts. 

Speaking of animals, I went to the chicken pen and saw the chickens all huddled in their coop, because it was cold out.  However, when I tossed out their chicken feed, they all came running out, as fast as chickens can run, and began pecking at the food.  I laughed out loud in the crisp morning air, and left them to their business.  Then, I went inside and showered.  By then, my agent and dear friend Ariel was up and about, changing into a purple sweater and turquoise jeans and purple flats.  We live in this farmhouse together, and care for all the animals (chickens and horses) together, so we can have a nice countrystyle living, which is what we have always wanted, and we can avoid the paparrazzi.  But, I seem to do more of the 'dirty' work than her.  Anyways, I changed into a magenta, purple, blue, and white plaid shirt, and a pair of matching blue leggings and a pair of knee high magenta Converse, because there was slush and snow everywhere.  I did my hair in a high ponytail and applied blush, pink eyeshadow, and a dull red lipstick on my face.  "Leaving already?" Ariel asked, as she brushed her red hair.

"Yep," I replied cheerfully, "I don't wanna be late!"

"Kay, but remember-"

"I'm leaving at two because I'm doing a song recording." I finished for Ariel, "Gads, you don't have to remind me!  I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I laughed, swatting Ariel's arm.  Then, I packed my bag and drove off in my black Porsche to school.

My school is the Callaghan University, where richer kids or kids with better marks go to.  It's not really a university, it's just titled that way.  I get to go to school there because a), I'm Wynter Storm, and b) my marks are very good most of the time (I pride myself on being a straight-A's student).  I checked the time on my phone, which rested beside me in the car, and saw I had some extra time to spare before I had to be at my first class, Science and Technology.  I decided to go to Starbucks and get my breakfast there, because I haven't had a Starbucks in a while.  I ordered a latte and a plain butter croissant.  Then, I drove back to the school, parked my car in the school parking lot, and made my way up to the school.

"Heads up!"

The second I entered the Science and Technology room, something whizzed past me.  I saw a girl on a motorbike brake hard and skid to the side.  She hopped off the bike once it was fully at a stop, and checked her watch.  Then, she lifted off her motorcycle helmet and smiled at me.  "Ellsssaaa Dellleee!" she said, making her voice really low.

"Go-Go!" I cried and we fist-bumped.  Remember Rapunzel's friends/connections that are all hackers and smart people?  Well, they all go here and we're super close.  And I met another girl:  Mavis.  She is so quirky and funny that we got along super well.  Everyone else and I are as close as- never mind, let's not talk about that, Els.  I shook that thought out of my head. 

At the Science and Technology class you basically learn by creating something and focusing on that throughout the year.  I picked up my work and began tinkering with my drone's wires.  I want this drone to be bendable and able to move its body wherever it has to go, so it can help with spying and stuff in the army.  Our professor seems to like it when I show it to him.  I decided today to give this droid a voice recorder, so it can record what people are saying, and I grabbed the equipment for that.  As I tugged at wires and things, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I looked up and smiled.