Fight Song

Elsa's P.O.V.

I've been here for two weeks.  I've been tortured in every way possible.  It hurts to move, I'm almost dead anyways.  And they still haven't gotten anything out of me.  I'll die before I tell them where my baby sister is.  I lay on the floor, arms still tied behind my back, resting after being beaten horribly about an hour ago.  "Maybe I'll just die and get this over with..." I whispered to myself, vision already dimming to darkness.

I awoke on a white cloud.  I felt it, it was the most comfortable thing I've ever touched in my whole life!  I was also wearing a long, white dress.  I had bare feet, and my hair was down.  I also noticed all my wounds, all my scars, had faded and I had smooth, white skin.  I stood up, and saw I was floating over the world, and it looked stunning!  "Am I dead?" I wondered aloud.

"No, Elsa, you aren't.  You aren't ready to die yet." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw my mom and dad!  "Mom, Dad!" I burst out, tears of joy overcoming me, "Mama, Papa!"  I flung my arms around them both and hugged them, and they hugged back tightly.  "I miss you, I love you so much." I sobbed into their shoulders.

"We've missed you too, but you cannot stay here, Elsa.  Not when people still need you." Mom warned gently.

"I'm going to die, Mama!" I said sadly, "I'm almost dead, anyways.  I've been shot, shocked, stabbed, drenched, kicked, slapped, whipped, punched, burnt, almost anything imaginable!  I can't hold on much longer."

Dad held my hands, "Yes, you can hold on.  You made a promise to stick by your sister, and you still need to fufill that promise.  You still need to return for her."

"But how?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes, "I can barely move!"

Mom and Dad looked at each other sadly.  "You will find strength within." Dad said softly, "You have made me the proudest father in the world."

"We are so lucky to have you and Anna as daughters." Mom said, but I could hear her voice slipping further and further away!

"We're running out of time!" Dad shouted, "Elsa, we love you!"

"Love you too-" I tried to say, but slipped into darkness.

I woke up in a sweaty fit on the floor.  I saw someone's feet and looked up to see Pitch walk in.  "Hey, you're not looking to good, Princess." Pitch said, smirking, "You know, if you just told us where Anna is, all of this could end."

Find strength within, find strength within...

(Fight Song by Rachel Platten:)

Like a small boat

On the ocean  

"Never." I lashed, spitting out blood.

 Sending big waves

Into motion  

"You little-" Pitch started to yell, lunging at me.  With all my might, I swung my leg at him, tripping him.  He fell to the ground beside me.  I forced myself to sit up, crying in pain because my chest was shot and stabbed at, and it hurt when I moved.

Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

Pitch tried to grab me as I slowly made my way to standing position, but I slammed my foot against his face, knocking him out.  Hans and Pitch took my shirt, boots, and jacket, so I was only left in a bra and leggings.  I would need more clothes soon.  Shaking hands searched Pitch for the keys to my chain, and I found them in his back pocket.  I clumsily shifted my hands to the side of me, and used my foot to insert and turn the key.  The handcuffs unlocked and I sighed in relief, rubbing my swollen, bloody wrists.