Long Time No See

Anna's P.O.V.

It has been two days since Jack has awoken from his coma and he is already trying to search for Elsa.  He spends hours on his laptop, searching for any possible locations.  It breaks my heart to see him like this because months ago, that was us doing the exact same thing, before we learned that Elsa was never coming back.  I came over today, after school, and Jack was too busy to even engage in small-talk.  So, instead, I did my homework.  After working through gruelling trigonometry problems, I heard Jack cry out in happiness, "Bingo!"

"Huh?" I snapped my head back up, hair waving everywhere, "What's 'Bingo!'?"  I mimicked his voice for the second word.  Jack looked at me, ice blue eyes full of hope and life, a look that I missed seeing on him for a long time.  "I think..." Jack said, holding the suspense for another little bit.

"What?" I asked.

"I think..."  Jack was estatic.

"Go on!" I urged.

"I think..."

"WHAT?" I shouted really loudly.

"I think I just found out where Elsa lives!"

Elsa's P.O.V.

I got home from school that day and immediately made myself a nice, hot cup of hot chocolate, because it was freezing cold out and a light, fluffy snow was falling down.  I brought it up to the house's bay window and sat on the ledge, which is meant for someone to sit on and look outside, and pulled a yarn blanket over my legs.  Taking a sip of my hot chocolate, I smiled at the snow.  Winter is my favourite season because there's Christmas, Valentine's Day, everything's all cozy, and I love the snow, most importantly.

"I'm thinking we should have a Christmas party."

I looked up and saw Ariel, smiling down at me.  I'm so glad that when she heard that I was going on a world tour, she offered to come with me, not only as my agent but as my friend, she's so much fun.  She also understands and helps me cope... With everything.  "So, what do you think about that?" Ariel asked, switching my thoughts back to present day.

"I'd love to!" I said and grinned.  I love parties and Christmas!  Perfect!  "Who would we invite, though?" I asked.

"All sorts of stars and stuff, the big leagues and the little leagues love you." Ariel told me.

"I had no idea stars had 'leagues'." I joked, laughing a bit.

"It makes sense in my mind!" Ariel grinned back and we burst out into laughter.

I couldn't wait for this Christmas party to happen!

Anna's P.O.V.

"It says here that she has a farmhouse at Winsconsin.  But no one knows the address." Jack told me, "You have to go to Winsconsin for me, and send my regards!"

"Jack, I don't know-" I said nervously.  What if Elsa doesn't want me there?  

"Please," Jack begged, eyes wide, "it's my last chance at getting her back."

I couldn't resist to jump at the fact that he was in love with my sister.  He meant his love.  "Fine," I sighed, raising my hands in surrender, "I'll call the private jet and I'll do it."

"Thank you so much!" Jack cried, "I'll come as soon as I get better and discharged from this place."

"Okay." I said and left the room to call the pilot for our jet.

Jack's P.O.V.

I was so excited!  I would get to see Elsa again!  I wasted five months of my life in a coma, but I feel like that that was a good thing as much as it was a bad thing, for I feel my love for Elsa has only grown stronger.  I could marry her!  I've never loved anyone like this before.  The door to my hospital room opened and Anna returned, with a huge smile on her face.  "Well," I prompted, "good news?"