Epilogue

Elsa's P.O.V.

A year ago, I ran away and left people who cared about me behind.  Sure, at the time, I thought there was new people who were going to take care of me, but really I was just selling my soul to the wrong people.  Friends and families always have disputes, that's part of life.  If they really care about you, they would apologize for whatever they did wrong, and expect you to do the same.  Now I have many people in my life, old and new, who care about me.  And I know I'll have their backs and they'll have mine.

"Are you sure you want to have a party an exact year after Elsa ran away?" Eugene asked Jack in a teasing tone, "In the exact same spot at the same time?"

"Wouldn't that be a bad omen or something?" Hiccup added and the two laughed to themselves.

Anna burst their bubble by saying, "Guys, stop.  Elsa won't run away again, nor will we mistreat her again."  She sounded quite serious, but there was a hint of joy in her turquoise eyes.

"And if I didn't run away, Anna would have never met Kristoff and Punzie would have never met Eugene." I told everyone.  Anna joined my side and stuck her tongue out to the others.  "Exactly!" Anna declared.

Jack laughed at everyone and said, "Well, I want to have a party.  To celebrate the end of one hectic year.  And then we can no longer focus on Pitch or Hans anymore.  That's if, Elsa agrees with me."

I smiled and replied, "Why wouldn't I?  I love parties!"

And so, later that day, we threw a party at Jack's house.  I changed into a light blue lace sundress that fell a little bit below my knees.  I brushed my hair and put it in my signature French braid.  Accessory wise, I chose to wear my diamond necklace and a blue friendship bracelet.  For my feet, I chose a pair of tan heels.  I concluded my look by painting my nails with robin-egg-blue nail polish, dusted on tan and pink eyeshadow, and put a rosy pink lipstick on my lips.  

Anna, Merida, and Rapunzel looked cute as well.  Anna had on a sleeveless, green high-low sundress, and suede tan heels which looked stylish with her chunky tan necklace.  Her hair was pulled out of her face in a braided bun.  Merida had on a light turquoise romper, and black flats with a matching black cardigan.  Her red curls was wild and free, as always.  Rapunzel wore a lilac coloured dress with white lace on the top, that went well with her criss-cross strap high heels, and the bow in her hair.  When we all met at Jack's house, we smiled.  "At least I'm not looking like a waitress!" I joked and we all laughed, thinking back to my waitress outfit last year.

"Waitress outfits can be cool." Anna pointed out.

I nodded in agreement but said, "Just wasn't a good look for me!"

We all giggled a little bit and Rapunzel said, "Anything looks good on you Elsa, especially your leather jacket."

"Oh my gosh I am going to marry that thing!" I laughed.

"Hey, I wanted you to marry me."  I turned and saw Jack pouting in a really fake way behind me.  I clamped a hand on my mouth and gasped, "Are you-?"

"Not yet, Snowflake.  My parents want me to at least graduate high school before I get married.  But soon, though." Jack said with a wink.  Then as soon as he was there, he began a conversation with Hiccup and they were gone.  I gasped again and my face flushed a shade of ruby red.  "Ooh, Elsa!" Anna teased.

"Shut up!" I said playfully, "He said after high school!"

Soon the rest of the crowd filed into the house.  I saw many familiar faces- the Guardians, Ariel and Eric, Belle and Adam, Mal, Aunt Arianna and Uncle Marcus, Jack's parents and Emma, GoGo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, Hiro, and Tadashi...  All of these people I cared about so much.  

We partied on through the night.  It wasn't some crazy high school party.  It was more like a huge reunion, where we celebrated the end of Pitch Black tormenting us, driving us against each other.  We were turning a new leaf.  Eventually, I wanted a breath of fresh air and stepped onto Jack's porch.  I looked to the direction of the park, knowing that was where I made the decision to run away.  I brought negatives by doing that, but also some good.  Anna met Kristoff, Rapunzel met Eugene, I met Belle and Ariel.  

Suddenly, Jack walked up and put an arm around me.  "It's been one heck of a year." I told him, looking up into his eyes.

Jack responded with, "And I couldn't find a different person to spend it with."

I sighed happily, "I'm so glad Pitch has been dealt with.  This time, for good.  Now all we have to look forward to is graduation, Ariel and Eric's wedding, and summer."

"Ah, summer!  I want fabulous!" Jack joked, pretending to be Sharpay from High School Musical 2.  I laughed and he joined in.  Once that died down, I said, "I think it's been the end of an era.  What should we call this era?"

Jack furrowed his brows, contemplating.  "Pitch Black Era?" he suggested.

"Nah, don't want to remember that scumbag."

Jack tapped his chin.  "Crazy-Super-Ultra-Happy/Sad Era?"

"How can anyone remember that?" I chuckled.  

"You're making this hard for me!" Jack told me playfully.

Suddenly, it hit me like a freight train.  "I know," I said, eyes sparkling, "we'll call it Jelsa."

"Jelsa?  What kind of name is that?" Jack asked, confused.  

"A ship name." I told him, smiling to myself.

"For who?"

I rolled my eyes and lightly hit his shoulder, telling him, "For us, you ninny!  We're Jelsa!"

"Oh my gosh!" Jack exclaimed and burst into laughter until tears came out of his eyes.  I laughed too.  And before I knew it, Jack was kissing me on the lips.  I kissed back.  "I love you Jack." I told him.

"I love you too, Elsa."

I was wrong to try and be independent.  I thought I could get by on my own.  Yet, the people who stuck with me through thick and thin showed to me that being lonely isn't always the answer.  They also showed me that yes, couples do make mistakes.  Fights will happen.  But, if you really love someone you can move past the fights.  Jack and I had a fight, and everyone I cared about worked so hard on bringing us back together after all those months.

And they have brought us back together for life.

A/N:  BAM!  BAM!  BAM BAM BAM!  I AM DONE THE SERIES, PEOPLE!  Like, comment, and subscribe! 

I'm kidding, of course.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.  I certainly enjoyed publishing each chapter and reading your thoughts on it, I hope to see you in future stories with Jack and Elsa and the rest of the crew.  They won't be a part of the series I just published which includes Bringing Elsa Back and this story, Bringing Them Together.   I asked people several chapters before to choose which one of my ideas would make a good book or if they had an idea of their own, and I have some input which I will most certainly make a note of.  In the meantime, I will also be working on The Promise, which is my own original writing.  Anyways, before I go away...

Anna:  Goodbye, loyal readers!

Kristoff:  Thanks for sticking with the crew!

Eugene:  So long, amigos!

Rapunzel:  See ya later, darlings!

Merida:  Thanks for being so dedicated!  I hope you're as excited as I am to see you guys later!

Hiccup:  Thanks for all the positive comments!

Elsa:  So long, I'll see you later!  Thanks so much for being committed to this author's crazy story!

Jack:  Bye everyone, and remember to say something nice about Elsa in the comments.

Elsa:  Jack...

ANYways, I'm singing off now.  Like they all said, thank you all for being so dedicated.  Goodbye!!!

For the last time in this book,

-Stella