Chapter 7

*Destiny's pov*

Tucker and I got up and he lead me outside. We walked down the street. It was very quite between us. So I spoke up.

"Tucker what did Darcy say to you upstairs?" I asked.

"Well I was going to clean that room but it was already cleaned. When I turned around she told me I was pretty cute but it was a awkward feeling like I didn't like our small conversation."

"I saw her in the doorway and y'all were the only one's up there and I had to jump in because it didn't feel right for just you too up there alone."

"I'm glad you jumped in the conversation because I didn't want to know what she was going to say. That was the room I got made in." Tucker explained.

"Ok Tucker too much detail." I said with a small laugh.

"Well it's true. I actually wasn't planned to be made at the time. My mom and dad just said it just happened. My dad said they use protection but it ripped."

"Tucker your going into too much detail right now." I said shaking my head.

"Well I trust you."

We walked to a opened spot where you can see the contrary light's of Toronto.

"Well I trust you too but I wouldn't go into detail." I laughed.

"Come on how many times are you going to say that?" Tucker asked.

"How ever many times I want." I replied.

"Not as many times before I kiss you."

"Wait what?" I asked as my heart started to pound in my chest.

Tucker got closer to me and whispered it this time.

"Not as many times before I kiss you." He said.

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes. We got closer and Tucker placed his hand on my left cheek. I held onto his jacket. He slowly pressed his lips to mine and I kiss him back. Butterfly's came alive in my stomach. I pulled away for air and went back into another kiss. He pulled away but I pulled him back into one more kiss. He chuckled into the third kiss as I giggled. We both pulled away and I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my body. We looked at the light's and I was so happy Tucker kissed me because I never fell for someone like this.

"We need to get back." Tucker said.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. As we were walking back I could hear Tucker cheering. I laughed and he looked at me.

"Oh you heard that?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Sorry."

"No it's fine."

We walked up to the house and walked in. Everyone looked at us and we forgot we were holding hands. Everyone 'ooo' and I turned red hiding behind Tucker. My friends ran up to me asking me question's.

"What happened when you went out?" Kate asked.

"Did he kiss you?" Madison asked.

I smiled and they almost freaked out.

"OMG how many times?" they both asked.

I held up three finder's and put one down at a time then flipped them off. They laughed at me.

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Madison kept going on.

"No he didn't but if Darcy is around say he did."