chapter 10

I looked at Tucker as he shrugged his shoulder's.

"I can take a hit. I have been in so many fights before and most of the time I would lose them so I'm pretty sure I can handle your dad."

I nod. I put the pregnancy test in a ziplock bag. I give it to Tucker. We decided to tell my parents later. I put my name on it because Tucker is going to tell his parents. I wanted to stay home. I kiss Tucker and went home.

*Shawn's pov*

I was in my music office and I was writing a new song. I heard the front door open. I knew it was Tucker coming in. I walked out to get some water. When I walked in the kitchen I got a water bottle from the fridge. I turned to go back to my office but I spotted something on the table. I walked to it and it was a pregnancy test. The bag said Destiny's. I closed my eyes and looked away. Ashley walked in the kitchen and looked at me.

"Babe what's wrong?" Ashley asked.

I picked it up and handed the bag to her. Her eyes widen and looked at me then back at the test.

"Tucker!" I called up to him.

He walked down and crossed his arms looking away from us. He never made eye contact with us.

"Son look at me." He looked up with slight tears in his eyes.

"I was right where you were when your mom and I made you. I'm not mad but I am disappointed because you got a girl pregnant while she's still in school. Tucker it happens it will be ok but you have to talk to Luke about what had happened." I explained.

"Dad we used protection tho." Tucker cried.

"It could have ripped. It's ok but you have to talk to Luke."

"What if he don't want me to be with Destiny. I mean I'm happy to be a father but Destiny's dad is protected over her."

"Tucker go tell him and come back later."

He nods and took the test and walked out the door.

"Oh my goodness now were going to be grandparents." I said looking at Ashley.

"Yeah."

*Tucker's pov*

I knocked on Destiny's front door and her mom answered it. I handed Brooklynn the pregnancy test and looked down.

"Tucker you should come inside." Brooklynn said. Destiny was in the living room watching some TV.

I sat down and she held my hand. Luke walked in and I started to freak out just a little.

"Hey what's wrong?" Luke asked.

"I got Destiny pregnant." I said looking down.

Luke looked at the test and yelled.

"YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT WHILE SHE IS STILL IN SCHOOL! SHE'S FUCKING 17 YEARS OLD DUMBASS!" Luke yelled and walked upstairs.

I let the tears roll down my face as Destiny was comforting me. Madison was out with Edward. Kate walked down and sat beside me. I got up and walked outside. Soon the door opened and out came Luke.

"Hey if you really love my daughter you can help her with the baby but we will have to go back to Australia for her last year. You can visit a lot if you like. Before she is due Ill have her up here so you can be with her when she has the baby. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I get angry fast." Luke explained.

"It's ok I deserved it. I didn't know I was going to get her pregnant in the first place."

"Yeah sometimes it just happens. That didn't really happen with Brooklynn and I but if you love someone you want to feel your love together." Luke said.