chapter 8

"Ashley's pov*

Shawn walked in and I noticed he had a boner. I looked away and just kept watching TV. Shawn sat beside me.

"Shit." Shawn whispered putting a pillow over his lap.

I smiled and he elbowed me. I started laughing and the kids looked at me.

"Mom whats wrong?" Bentley asked.

I couldn't stop laughing at Shawn and Shawn started glaring at me.

"OH MY GOD DAD!" Rachael noticed because the pillow was half off his boner.

Rachael walked away. Tucker's eye's widen.

"Are you sure mom didn't scream with that big thing dad?" Tucker laughed.

"TUCKER!" Shawn shouted.

"Hey you should take it as a complement." Bentley said.

"Boy's your dad didn't hurt me too bad when we were making yall." I said.

"Whoa mom too much!" Bentley said walking upstairs.

"Ashley why did you have to make it noticeable in front of our kids?" Shawn asked.

"Hey I didn't do that you did it yourself. You had it when you walked into the door." I explained.

Shawn got up and walked away mad at me. Tucker looked at me.

"Im use to his mad act. We use to argue way worse then this when we were best friends. This was back when I was with Nathan. We fought like cats and dogs back in the day." I explained.

"Good luck getting rid of that for him."

"TUCKER! We don't do oral sex. We just don't like doing it that way. Do you think that I would kiss him or have sex with him if that happened?" I asked knowing the answer was no.

"No your right." I nod.

"How many times have you two had sex?" Tucker asked.

"You want to know the truth?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Ok fine I say seven times. It could be six but I don't count."

"Mom! Please tell me you didn't do it while we were here?"

"No we never did it while yall were here. Ok go do something because I don't like talking about this to you. This is my personal life. Come on don't make me spill all details on you." I said.

I walked upstairs and into my shared room. I saw Shawn getting in the shower. As he got in the shower he stays with his back facing me. I took my clothes off and stepped in behind him. He didn't see me. I put my arms around him. He looked back at me and looked away.

"You know you made me mad don't you?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm sorry baby." I said.

Shawn turned around and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Your so beautiful." Shawn said placing his hands on my cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me.

I pulled away and got out of the shower. I dried my hair and put my clothes back on.

"Are you kidding me?" Shawn said with another boner. I raised my eyebrows and smile, walking out.

"Ashley!" Shawn yelled from the bathroom, I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs.

"Mom what did you do?" Tucker asked.

"I'm not telling you nosey."

"I don't think I want to know."