Chapter 25

*Shawn's pov*
*2:30 AM*

I'm laying in the bed just thinking about how I could have died three days ago. Blake go arrested that same night we got shot. They tracked him down and caught him. I'm just glad that Emma is ok. I set up trying not to wake Ashley. I put my basketball shores on and walked down the stairs and out the back door. I put my vans on that was sitting right inside the door and walked down the trail to the tree house. I walked to the swing and took a seat on it. This thing was built when Ashley and I was 8 years old. A lot of stuff has happened between Ashley and I for 31 years. We had so many ups and downs but I love her with all my heart and I would do anything for her and my kids. I got up and walked to the stairs to the tree house. I walked up to the top and went inside to see light up lamps hanging from the top and pictures of Ashley and I growing up. The last picture she hung up was a picture of us. It was a picture of us kissing as I held her baby bump. I smile at it and I looked around to see the games and books we have played and read. Ashley was a book worm and I was a game player. I looked down at my watch and it said 3 am. I walked out and walked back to the house. I walked in and laid on the couch. Only two more days left until I can work out again. I fell asleep after a while of thinking.

*10 am*

I woke up and got ready to go to town. I ate breakfast and drove down town. I went to Wal-Mart and got stuff to cook for dinner and I decided to just go for a walk. I walked a mile and I was right next to Walgreens and no one was around right now. I saw Mark, James, and Charlie walking towards me and I quickly grabbed my phone to text Ashley.

Me: next to Walgreens it's about to get bloody. Bring Cameron with you. This will be like that one time in Magcon please hurry.

As soon as I sent it I put my phone in my pocket and looked at them. I was ready.

"Well well well. Look who we bumped into." Mark said.

"We meet again Mendes." Charlie said.

"We've missed you." James added on.

"Drop the act I know what you guys are up to." I smarted off.

As soon as I said that James fist made contact with my cheek making me bite my lip and it started to bleed. James went to throw another punch but I caught his arm and punched him and pushed him to the ground. Mark came at me and I ducked when he sang I took a step back and Charlie grabbed me from behind. Mark sang again and I ducked again but instead of him hitting me he hit Charlie. I laugh and run behind Mark kicking him in the back as he fell to the ground. James got up and pushed me to the ground and I rolled two times and rolled towards him making James trip over me. I stood up and Charlie tried to throw at me but I caught his hand.

"Big mistake boy." I said and pushed him to the Walgreens wall as his face made contact with it. He grunted and fell again. All three of the guys just laid there in pain. Mark tried to get up but I kicked him in the stomach like they did to me back then. I only kicked the three of them once when they tried to get up. Soon Ashley and Cameron showed up and I got lost in Ashley's eyes until I felt pain shoot through my stomach. I grunt and fell to the side walk. Ashley's car stopped and they both of the ran to me.

"You asshole!" Cameron said punching James in the nose. I sat up and all three of the guys just walked away.

"Shawn are you ok?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just got a bit carried away looking at how beautiful you are and then last thing that happen was pain in my stomach but I'm good. I also have a busted lip but I'll be okay." I said.

"Do you want me to walk you back to your car?" She asked.

"Na I'll be fine walking back."

"Shawn you just got punched it the stomach, you can hardly stand up without hunching over. Get in the car with me and Cameron now."

True Love Lasts Forever~Shawn Mendes (book 3; next book after TSB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara