chapter 14

*Shawn's pov*

"Make love to me. Show me how much you love me. I need to know how much you love me." Ashley said.

She never said that in a very long time. I put my tee shirt back on and slid on my shoes and so did Ashley. I told the kids we would be back late. Ashley and I drove to the party house. She unlocked it and we took off our shoes Ashley ran up the stairs and into her old bedroom. I ran after her. It was very dark but the moon light shinned into the window's. I push Ashley against the wall and kissed her she kissed back and she slid her tongue in my mouth. I kissed back for a few seconds and pulled away. I took off her leggings and threw them somewhere. I took her shirt off too and she was in her Victoria Secret black bra and matching thong. I pick her up and kissed her again but it was deeper this time. Ashley pulled at my tee shirt wanting it off. She jerked it over my head and she pulled me back into another make out session. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. They slide down and I stepped out of them still holding her. I unclipped her bra and threw it to the ground. Ashley did something I never thought she would never do before. She slid her hand into my boxers and rubbed me. I moan out loud to the feeling I've never felt before. I kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts and suck hard on them making Ashley moan. She pushed my boxers down and I stepped out of them too. I take her to the bed and laid her down. I hovered over her and kissed her lips again. I kiss down to the waist line of her thong. I pulled it off her legs. I hovered over her again and lined myself up with her. I thrusted into her and she moan out. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me down to her just a little bit. I leaned down and kissed her and slid my tongue into her mouth. I kept thrusting until I found her g spot and I groan into the kiss. Ashley arched her back when I found her g spot. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed with her lips apart. I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers letting her know I want to kiss her. I kissed her a few times before sliding my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue brushed against mine. I moan at the sexy feeling. I started to thrust harder and deeper into her g spot making her moan louder. I suck on her hickeys from the one's I made earlier making them bigger. I moved my hand down and squeeze her butt making her grasp. I lift her left leg and rubbed it up and down a few times before she laid it down. Ashley sucked on my shoulder and kissed it. She sucked on my neck leaving a hickey. I kissed her a few time and she bit my lower lip until she realest it. I thrusted hard and Ashley moaned out.

"Oh my god Shawn!"

I nibbled at her ear lobe and sucked on it. I bit lightly and kissed her jaw line. Ashley scratched my back but not enough to leave a mark. That shit hurt when my mom poured alcohol on my back but this time it felt great. Ashley bucked her hips into mine making me moan out. I kept rolling my hips into hers making her a moaning mess the whole time. I kissed down her jaw line and then back to her lips. She would moan into the kiss and I would groan every time I hit her g spot. I felt myself cumming but we didn't say anything about it because this is what making love is. I felt her cum on me and she moaned out my name. I thrusted until I came inside her and I thrusted a few more times and pulled out. I laid beside her.

"That should have been our first time." I said.

"Yeah it was perfect." Ashley replied.

She leaned down and kissed me a few time and then we started to make out again. Ashley straddled me and started to grind on me. I moaned out her name. She started to get me hard again. She grabbed me and rubbed me getting me harder. I moan uncontrollably. She never touched me like this before but it felt great. I never really got to touch her so it gave me a idea. I flipped us over and I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She moan out very loud and arched her back, throwing her head back in pressure. This is the first time we tried this so I think were both doing a great job at it. Ashley flipped us back over so she's on top. She never took control with me. She grabbed me and lined her self up with me. She pushes herself down on me. We both moan and let me tell you she knew exactly what she was doing. She suck on my neck and it felt so nice to be this close to her. It brings us together. No body knows how much I love Ashley. I don't even know how much but all I knew was I love her a lot. The room was full with love and moans. We would kiss here and there. My hands traveled around her body. She kissed my chest and she came onto me again. I rolled us over and I thrust in her until I came after a few minutes. I pull out and kiss her one more time.

"Damn learning new things aren't we?" I asked.

"Well I kinda wanted to do it for so long I never had the guts to do it." Ashley said.

"My body is yours. My whole heart is yours. You can do anything to it just the same as I touch you. Your body is mine too." I smile kissing her lips once more.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"Im sorry about what happened this morning."

"Babe don't worry about it."

"But it's true. I've had sex with two guys and I only and always wanted it to be one guy and that guy is you."

"And I've only had sex with the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. If you didn't let him push you threw it then your still my girl. If you just let him do it then you would see the worse in me. I can't live without you in my life. I will always have you in my life. No one else can replace you Ashley."

"I love you Shawn always."

"I love you too."

"You have shown me how much you love me. I never thought you would have ever did this."

"I did it because I truly deeply and madly in love with you."

"I love you too Shawn."

I kissed her one more time and we got up putting our clothes back on. Ashley went to use the bathroom so I waited on her. She came out and we went back home. We changed clothes and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
Here is to all girls named Ashley or other fans that are reading this book. This is for you and if your name isn't Ashley you could always read this as your name if you like. My name is Ashley too but I don't write this about me just to let you know. I write it for all of y'all. I would appreciate it if you show your friends this book. Vote and comment if you like the story so far. There is more coming up. I love you Mendes Army!💖💜

~Ashley