Chapter 27

*A month later*
*Bentleys pov*

I've been talking to a girl for about  2 weeks now. Her name is Isabella. My ex Bell has finally moved on but we're still friends. We're just not as close as what we use to be. I want her to be happy though. Anyways, I have to clean up the place before Isabelle gets here. i start clean my room and as soon as i got done, i put something nice on and put some of my cologne so i smell good. i then heard the door bell ring downstairs. i ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Isabella.

"Hey Isabella." i said running my hand through my hair.

"Hey and you can call me Bella."

"ok. you can come on in. Did i mention you're very cute."

" thanks Bentley. You look hot..."

she paused, realizing what she just said.

"i said that out loud didn't i?' she asked.

"Yep you did and thank you."

" No problem."

"anyways do you want to go upstairs to my room and watch Netflix or what do you want to do?" I asked her.

" I can't go in a guy's room if we get serious or anything because my parents won't allow it.  They will think i'm having sex."

"oh. well i promise i'm not that kind of guy. Anyways do you want to do anything else?"

" sure could we go to Starbucks?" She asked.

" yeah we can go."

We got in the car and drove to Starbucks.

We ordered and sat at a table. I took a sip of my drink when Isabella spoke up.

"So are you a virgin? just asking."

Luckily i didn't spit my drink out.

"Yes i'm a virgin. I'm saving it until marriage." i said.

" That's what i'm doing too. I wouldn't want to get pregnant at 17."

" Yeah i get that. my twin sister lost her virginity to a asshole. My older brother got a 17 year old pregnant. so I'm the good child out of the two."

" I didn't know you were a twin."

" Yeah i am."

"so I know you dated a girl named Bell and she broke your heart."

"Yeah she wasn't really in love with me like i was with her. she and I are friends now but its not the same. plus it hurt like a bitch when she broke up with me. she moved on and now i moved on to you and hopefully we last forever."

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"yes i am."

"then yes ill be your girlfriend."

i smiled and took her hand in mine.

" I promise your not going to be like the other girl. i really like you. you helped me move on  from her."

"awww you're so sweet."

" i try to be."

we finish our drinks and took a walk to the park and we ran around like little kids. after a while we walked back to starbucks to get the car. i drove to the mall and we walked around and i bought her a heart necklace. i got a B and a I in it for our names. i put it on her and she almost cried. i smile down at her and she grabbed my shirt pulling me down and she kissed me for the first time. i pulled away and smiled down at her.  i knew Isabella was the one for me right then and there. i took her home and kissed her one last time before she went in her house. i went home and laid on my bed thinking about Isabella before slowly fall asleep.