chapter 13

Play the song while reading this

~Ashley
-----------------------------------------------

When we got home I sat on the love seat as Tucker got ready to spend the night with Destiny. Once he left it was just Rach, Bent, Ash, and I. Ashley came and sat beside me. She cuddled into me and I wrap my arms around her. Ashley started to rub my leg and she knows if she goes farther up I'm going to lose my control. She rubbed higher each time. She was about to get above me thigh but I grabbed her hand.

"Ashley not now." I told her.

"Shawn please."

"We can't the kids are here. I want to but not while their here."

"Ok."

Ashley pulled away from me and walked to our room. I took a deep breath and sat there for a few minutes. She's mad at me but it'll be fine.

*Ashley's pov*

I just stepped in the shower and started to wash my hair. I put my 2 in 1 shampoo and washed it out of my hair. I washed my body and decided to just stand under the warm water. I closed my eyes until I felt arms wrap around me. I knew it was Shawn so I relaxed. Shawn started to kiss my neck and he grabbed my hands. I turned around so I was facing him this time. I kissed his bare chest and looked up at him as the water fell down his face.

"I thought you said we couldn't while the kids were here?"

"Well if we do this you have to be quite. You can't moan loud."

"I know that. You moan too little boy."

"Hey I'm not a little boy. You may be older then me but I'm a big boy."

"Haha very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Make me."

*Shawn's pov*

"Make me."

I pushed her against the shower wall and penned her hands above her head and kissed her hard. I let go of her hands and held her waist. Her hands travel to my now wet hair and she pulled me in closer. I slide my tongue in her mouth and kissed her even harder. She kissed back and she squeeze my ass. I moaned in the kiss and traveled my left hand up and over her breast to her neck. I break the kiss and sucked on her neck and bit at the love marks I made. I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me. I lined up with her and kissed her while entering her. She moaned in my mouth with every thrust I made. I moaned as she scratched my back. She pulled away from the kiss and held her head back on the wall and breath moaned so she wouldn't be loud.

"Ohhh Shawn." she whisper moaned.

I kept thrusting hard and soft. Ashley started to suck my neck making sure to leave hickys. I love when we make love to each other because we don't have to worry about anyone else in our moment of love. This keeps our relationship going and bring it closer. I groaned as I felt myself cumming close. Ashley kissed me as I came because I moan pretty loud in her mouth. I kept thrusting until she came right after me but I forgot to cover her mouth so she yelled out loud.

"I hope the kids didn't here you." I said.

She just started laughing at me. I got out and dried off. I put my boxers on and some shorts. Ashley put a tank top on and some booty shorts on. I walked out and went to Bentley's room and as soon as he saw me his face turns blood red.

"What's wrong." I asked.

He just looked at me and smirked looking away.

"What?" I asked.